Letters

The process of suicide watch began. Todoroki checked on was every fifteen minutes and took away any object that could hurt him. Doing so he would be watched carefully by therapists and friends. His siblings always came to visit along with Iida. It was weird for Iida to come. Iida was the one who helped with his thoughts of suicide and ending it all. He was there for Shoto, in which Todoroki started to gain feelings for Iida. His classmates would come visit and help him out. After a few months Shoto seemed to be improving, but he wasn't out of the woods yet. Iida sometimes would stay the night and keep Shoto company when he couldn't sleep. He would give Todoroki his homework and help him study.

"Hey Shoto? Is this the first time you tried to take your life?"
"No... it's the third."

"W-what?!"

"Yeah... but I was caught by my siblings."

"And they didn't try to help you?!"
"They did. My father didn't bother to help me."

"That's bull****!"

"Didn't know our class rep could curse."
"Shut up..."

"Sorry." He let out a pained laugh.

"Listen Shoto, I'm always here for you. Even if it seems I'm not."

"T-thanks Iida."

Time Skip

It's been one week, Shoto and Iida began to grow closer and have bonding time. When Shoto would awake from nightmares Iida would be the first to comfort him. Iida would only leave for school then spend the rest of his time with Shoto. He finally decided to bring up the touchy subject.

"Sho? If it's not to much trouble, can you tell me how you tried to commit suicide?"
"It's no problem I guess..." Shoto simply looked up, "I tried to hand myself but my sister walked in and I've tried to overuse my fire quirk but my brother caught me." Iida grabbed Shoto's hands and started to tremble.

"Don't. Ever. Leave." He began to cry with Todoroki. The two boys together, crying, and feeling each other's pain.

A/N: Hey! It's literally 1:00 am and I'm still up. I've technically gone "clinically insane" I haven't slept in a week in a half or something like that. To people who wish to reach out to me and talk on a more personal level you can contact my discord, Avery#9736. My device restricts me from using announcements to please don't contact me there! If you wish to continue my discontinued series "In the Darkest Souls" feel free to do so! Three rules, nothing dirty minded, give me credit for the first two chapters, don't claim the story as your own. Thanks! Have a wonderful day/night to you all!