Letters

Everyone noticed there wasn't any letters. They thought it was over when Shinso ran into the room demanding about the letter that was on his desk.

"It's literally the most heartbreaking thing ever! To the reader, four more days. I'm ready to approach death. Do you ever feel like a burden? I do. No hints after this. I'm not Sero. Okay? I noticed how you all spoke about death. Is it dark and empty. My life into a nutshell. Okay, what if it's your worst nightmare? Living I would be. What if you aren't loved I've never felt loved. You didn't convince me. I said I would put my letter into someone else's class. By the way, thanks. 1A student." Shinso, despite his normal sarcastic tone, was nervous and scared. He didn't want anyone to commit suicide. Iida walked to the board.

Hanta Sero

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

He took in a deep breath.

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

"Shoto Todoroki or Izuku Midoriya, I have reasons to believe both and reasons to not believe both. But don't commit suicide! You're going to hurt so many others!" Iida shouted out loud. Mr. Aizawa took the note from Shinso and told him to go back to class. He nodded and ran off before Mr. Aizawa looked at the board.

"Out of these two, someone is suicidal. I think we should take a vote. Everyone put your head down." The class obeyed. "If you think it's Midoiya raise your hand. Okay, if you think it's Todoroki raise your hand. Heads up." Everyone looked at the board. More votes were on Midoriya. Only three people thought it was Todoroki. Those three being Midoriya, Uraraka and Bakugo. The others said Midoriya.

"W-why me?!"

"You always smile. Isn't that a way to cover up pain?"
"NO! I'm very optimistic!"

"Yeah... yeah!"

"Please believe me! I didn't write the notes!"
"Sorry Deku, but for now your under out extreme watch."