10.

Wesley to be my guardian?

It had so many good things. Like, i'd be free from my parents who didn't give a shit anyway. I'd be able to move away from them.. but where would i move? because as long as Wesley was my guardian till i turned 18, i'd have to be with him.

Would we live at his house? with his parents.. i don't know if i could do that. it would be pretty awkward.

I bite my lip as i continue to stare at the bed. I hadn't a clue what i was going to do but i needed to make my mind up, the sooner the better.

'Ella?' Wesley speaks, poking his head in the door and i give him a small smile. 'You can come in' i almost whisper and he smiles before stepping through and shutting the door behind him.

'Have you uh..' he trails off scratching the back of his neck. 'I've thought about it' i admit and he nods, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. 'Where would we live?' i ask. He shrugs his shoulders. 'I guess. you'd just move in with me and my parents' he says and i frown softly.

'Do you know how awkward that would be?' i question, he frowns. 'How would it be?' he asks, taking a seat in the usual position beside my bed. 'Because i don't even know your parents.' i state and he shrugs once again.

'Hey. You've met them once and my mum likes you, she always asks how you're going and everything, having you under the same roof would put her questions to rest.' he smirks and i smile softly, picking at the blanket laying over my legs.

'I don't know Wesley. Like.. living with you, It could start up problems. we don't need anymore of them.' i begin, looking up at him. 'We'd be together all the time' i add and he nods.

'I know. i've thought about this all before and i still think its the best thing for you. We have a spare room and its got a bed and everything all ready. I've talked to my parents and they're actually happy about this, because they think living with us will be much better for you'.

Ella knew living with the Stromberg family would be so much better. It might even bring her out of her sad life, it could be the place she needs to be to become happy, she didn't even remember what being happy felt like, it had been years since she was happy.

She longed for the feeling again. So if moving in with them was the way to get her happiness back, then she'd do it.

'Ok' Ella finally breaths and Wesley perks up in his seat. 'Ok?' he asks and she smiles softly. 'I'll do it.' she states and he grins, standing from the chair and hugging her. 'You're taking the steps towards your brighter, happier future' he breaths into her ear before his lips press to her cheek.

*Wesley's POV*

I was so unbelievably happy about the fact Ella was going to be moving into our spare room, Even my mother was happy. She knew about Ella, and her sadness and she was happy to let her move in with us if it meant getting away from her parents that didn't even care that their daughter was once in hospital fighting for her life.

'Do you think she'll like it here?' i question, looking around the guest room to make sure it was all clean. Mum nodded her head, fixing up one of the pillows. 'I'm sure she'll love it here, from what i've heard about her parents. She'll certainly love it here' she chuckles gently and i smile.

'I hope so' i breath out, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed where mum joins me. 'Whats wrong?' she asks, placing her hand on my knee and i shrug. 'Nothing. Honestly. I'm so happy she's going to be here, under the same roof as me. i can actually keep an eye on her now without having to worry about leaving her back at her house. She'll be here' i breath out.