Chapter 2

Naruto was now at the wave on a solo A-Rank mission to get Zabuza and her apprentice.

Naruto sensed a lot of peoples fighting, with this, Naruto makes his way to the fight.

With this Naruto flies and he sees Zabuza fighting, his family minus Minato, with Kakashi Hatake, Gai, Asuma and Kuranei (with the same team as usual but females).

With this, Naruto goes and turns super saiyan and he flies straight in between them, during that time, Zabuza was about to cut down Kuranei but Naruto came and caught it with one finger.

Naruto was now said "hello, Zabuza, one of the seven swordsmen... Metal that can reform itself by human blood and your cute"

Then Zabuza looks at Naruto and Zabuza smiles and sees Naruto's headband and sighs.

Zabuza looking like.

Then Zabuza said "what do you want?"

Then Naruto throws a scroll at Zabuza ans Zabuza catches it and she reads it and Zabuza gets out of her fighting style and she puts her exacutioner blade on her back.

Naruto then said "anyways... My name is Naruto Strife"

Naruto was now holding his blade just incase someone tried to grab it.

With his blade, he made it himself and he has three orbs in the blade, the blade has a healing ability, fire ability and ice ability.

Everyone then leaves, with Naruto healing everyone and all of them were amazed at a male having a power, which used quite some MP.

Now Naruto was just at Tazuna's house with the leaf team. With, this Naruto mediates with his legs crossed.

Naruto sensed all the ninja leave Tazuna's home. With this, Naruto then goes to the roof and he lies down their.

Two weeks later-
Everyone was at thw Bridge and they were building it and then the bandits and Gato came.

Naruto just smiles and takes out his sword from his back, with Zabuza doing the same and all the rest of the ninja getting their kunai or senbon out.

Naruto was now running forward.

Naruto summons all the ki in his sword and he does one slashes killing all the bandits and Gato.

With this, Naruto, Zabuza and Haku (imagine looking like Zabuzavs figure but Haku's face) and they were heading to the Mist village.

With, Naruto giving them some information, how things wre different and they need to train for six months to handle the freshly made Jounin.

Three months later-
After that time, Naruto has traines Zabuza and Haku in Haki and Naruto turned Haku, Zabuza and Mei into vampires and now Naruto is teaching them some of the things in his mind, training for twenty years in these abilities.

Two and haft months ago-
All of the leaf Shinobi that were on the wave missions, they were giving their report to the Hokage about the male that appear in the missions and save them.

Minato was wondering who this boy is and he found out that it was his son from all those years ago, and they needes that power, Naruto had.

Present time-
Naruto, Zabuza, Mei, Haku and two squads of highly trained Genin (High Jounin strength, Chunin are low god tier, jounin are as strong as Madara or Hashirama and Kage's are 10x stronger than Jounin)

With this they made it to the Kage's office and Minato tried to flirt with her son but completely failed.

Now, Naruto just ignores this and with this, they all got a room, Naruto saw the leaf was on high alert. Mainly because of three Kage's ane their Jounin sensei's and Genin's.

Naruto gets an apartment and he mediates, with all the Genie resting and Mei with all the Jounin their as her guard.

Sorry about this chapter being short?

Now, what happens will the leaf make demands?