𝟝𝟠

"why am i curious to see how much of a pterodactyl she looks like on  this site?" Brinley questioned us as we laughed, "because you are the  most curious person ever and your ADHD is showing

"why am i curious to see how much of a pterodactyl she looks like on this site?" Brinley questioned us as we laughed, "because you are the most curious person ever and your ADHD is showing..." she shrugged, "fuck it!" and she clicked on the link. i groaned, "come on! i do not wanna see the ugly whore naked!" the guys laughed as she hooked her computer up, "what?! i wanna make fun of her!"

Amber sighed, "i kinda wanna see how bad she is at looking sexy." Brinley pointed at Amber, "see! im not the only one!" i groaned, "there's nothing sexy about the damn bitch." Ashton snickered, "you'd know Luke." i scowled, "i never got hard for that exact reason!" Brinley laughed, "we are never letting you live that down sweetheart."

i groaned, "im well aware. just go back to being Brinley." everyone laughed as she just shrugged, "least i got my own title." i ran my hands over my hair and the others found seats and looked at the stupid pictures the leech had online.

"how the hell did you date this for 2 years?" Avery questioned me as i sighed, "i regret it the most besides losing Brinley. i cant believe i even had sex with the chick!" they laughed. "well least you didnt get turned on...." Brinley muttered as i rubbed her shoulders, "im very glad i did not. i have more attraction towards a cactus than Emma or the other leeches."

she laughed, "dude i dare you to say that to them next!" i laughed, "fine weirdo." i kissed her head as i sighed, "where does this bitch live?" Michael whistled, "damn mate you are actually going along with it?" i snorted, "hell no. if anything the crazy witch will come here and we'll do it here and then lock her in the basement until the feathers come off."

"i am not having a slut under this house for longer than 5 minutes!" Brinley pointed at me as i snorted, "do you wanna go to jail?" she huffed, "no. but why our house!?"

"because we live here dumbass. just dont use super glue on the crazy witch!" i told her and she shrugged, "or i can just duct tape her someplace and pour glue on her or something for the feathers to stick."

"the fact that she's thinking this through is scary." i muttered and Drew laughed, "right...have fun!" i scowled at them as Alex and Drew left. "chicken shit!" Brinley yelled and Drew saluted us before leaving. i huffed, "man now i wish i could leave..." she scowled at me, "rude!"

i laughed, "im kidding sweetheart." i kissed her forehead as she huffed, "asshole." i smirked at her, "does feathers stick to water?" Callie shrugged, "lets go find out! cuz now i wanna do this!"

Avery grinned, "why not have all 4 of the crazy slags over and do it to them? Bri gets her revenge on Emma and Sarah, Luke gets his revenge on Autumn and the rest of us just do it to Hope for fun!"

"my god you hang out too much with Bri." i said shocked. she shrugged, "okay maybe im just a little crazy. but come on! it'll be fun! the bitches are stupid they wouldnt tell anyone." Ashton pointed at Avery, "she's not wrong. but we also should be careful."