Part 15- Ae Mere Humsafar ♡

Start from the beginning

1 week later:
Several days had passed now Sidharth was totally recovered from his sickness with just a mild cold.. Sana had made sure he was eating and drinking well.. Sidharth had overcome his grumpy attitude and was more open towards her affection..
Things were going smoothly for them, they were spending time with eachother and being content.. Sidharth was busy in some charity work while Sana was waiting for release of her first project as a playback singer post BB..
Tomorrow was the release date of her song...
Sana should have been excited and nervous for the upcoming project..
But she was being nervous about something else..
Her periods were late...
Kuch nahi hai Shehnaaz... she tried to console herself.. 1, 2 din delay toh normally hota hi hai.. tu stressed hai isiliye delay hai.. sana made up her mind..
She lay on the sofa when Sidharth returned from his work.. she sat up on the sofa as he came and sat beside her..
"Hi jaan.. kya kar rahi hai..." he kissed her on her lips as she smiled at him..
"Kuchh nahi bas...aise hi" Sana replied to him hesitantly..
"Kyun kya hua.. kuch problem hai??.." Sidharth went still for a while..
Sana confessed to him about her periods being delayed...
"Oh..." he went still for a while... "sab achha hi hoga.. tu tension mat le.." he spoke gently..
Sana shifted closer to him... "ek baat karni hai Sidharth.. please mat bolna baad mein.."
Sidharth shifted uneasily.. "haan bol.." he leaned on the sofa as she shifted near and laid her head on his chest..
"Agar maun pregnant hui toh..??" Sana asked uneasily..
Sidharth stayed silent for a while.. finally he sighed and replied.. "Jo abhi hua hi nahin uss baare mein kyun baat karein.."
Sana frowned and looked up at him.. "Haan lekin possibility toh haina Sidharth.."
Sidharth cleared his throat.. "Haan.. dekhte haina.. waise bhi jo hoga achha hi hoga.."
Sana relaxed and smiled at him instantly.. "Chal dinner karte hein.."

Sana noticed Sidharth was just playing with his food rather than eating.. he seemed to be deep in a thought which made her curious..
"Kya soch raha hai Sidharth?" Sana asked him.
Sidharth snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head.. "Nahin.. aisa kuchh nahi hai.."
Sana decided to change the topic.. "Achha bata Sidharth.. Jab hamare bachhe honge.. toh kaise honge.. meri tarah ya teri tarah honge..." Sana questioned playfully..
Sidharth frowned.. "yeh kaisa sawaal hai Shehnaaz.."
"Kyun.. generally puchh rahi hoon.. bata na Sidharth..." Sana asked again..
"Maine kabhi iss baare mein socha nahin Shehnaaz.. mujhe nahin Karni iss baare mein baat.." he brushed off her question..
Sana stilled..."iska kya matlab hai Sidharth.. maine toh generally puchha tha.. haan pata hai abhi sahi waqt nahi hai.. lekin future mein toh yeh baat hogi hi.."
"Haan toh tab karlenge.. abhi yeh baatein kyun karein.. main nahaane jaa raha hoon.." he avoided her gaze and tried to get up but sana stopped him..
"Kyun nahi karni baat?.. tu nahi chahta ke hamare bachhe ho??" Sana asked him wondering why he was avoiding the talk...
"Kyunki abhi ye baatein karke koi faidaa nahin hai.. " he struggled through his words.. "iss baare mein abhi koi baat nahi hogi Shehnaaz.."
"Toh tu kehna kya chahta hai Sidharth.. abhi iss baare mein baat nahi karenge toh kab karenge.. yeh baad mein wala excuse kitne din chalega? Tujhe mere saath family start nahi karni?" Sana questioned him clearly upset..
"Shehnaaz tujhe bhi pata hai mera woh matlab nahi hai.. main bas bol raha hoon abhi iss baare mein baat nahin Karni.. maine kabhi socha hi nahi iss baare mein.." Sidharth once again struggled through his words..
"Lekin agar abhi main pregnant hui toh.." Sana tried to speak again but Sidharth interrupted her..
"Shehnaaz tum baar baar yeh baat kyun bol rahe ho.." his frustration took out the best of him... "Haan nahin chahiye bachcha! Toh yeh bekaar ki baatein mat karo!.."
He instantly regretted his words as he saw her face shatter in hurt and tears form in her eyes.. He almost wanted to kick himself for blurting out nonsense..
"Shehnaaz.." he tried to hold her hand but she got up brushing off his hand..
"Baat mat karna mujhse.." Sana ran into the room while Sidharth buried his head in his hands..

Nahin chahiye bachcha... Sana cried silently as she sat on the floor constantly recalling his words.. all she wanted was to change the mood and have a happy talk of future babies.. she was not taking advantage of the current situation and praying for a baby.. She wanted them in future and to make sure they can give a best life for them..
Even if they were unhappy they cant deny that their is strong possibility that she could be pregnant..
His talks hurt her.. it made her feel like she was desperate to have a child without his wanting..
Sana brushed away her tears as she felt Sidharth walk inside the room.. She refused to look at him.. as he sat infront of her, she turned away her head...
Sidharth tried to hold her hand but she brushed away his hand in anger..
Sidharth sighed and ran a hand in his hair.."Mera woh matlab nahi tha.. Socha bhi nahi bolne se pehle.. please Shehnaaz i am sorry.."
He grew sad as he saw her unmoved by his words.. talking about his feelings always was difficult for him.. but he really wanted to confess out his thoughts to her..
"Sochta hoon toh bhi thoda darr lagta hai.. Kya hoga agar hum dono ready nahi hai aur tu pregnant hogayi toh kaise sab kuchh handle karenge.. Agar bachha aayega toh main usse fail nahin kar sakta.. itni badi responsibility hai.. aur usse bhi zyaada important hai ke usse bohot saara pyaar mile.."
Sana looked at him surprised..
"Darr lagta hai kahin yeh sab nahi kar paya toh apne bachhe ko fail kardunga.. yeh darr jab overtake karta haina mind ko toh mujhe bhi nahi pata main kya bol deta hoon.."
He looked at her with all emotions but she looked away and brushed her tears as she started to cry again..
Sidharth dragged a breath as his heart hurt seeing her hurt.. "tumne puchha tha na kaisa hoga hamara baby.." he smiled and rocked back and forth "Woh hogi chhoti si Shehnaaz..apni mummy ke jaisi, bohot hi pyaari hogi.. Bohot sundar hogi.. aur jab badi hogi, bohot baatein karegi hamare saath.. chhoti Shehnaaz hogi ek sunshine.. jo gaana gaake sabko entertain karegi..  Apni mummy ke jaise.. sab ko waise hi khush rakhegi.. " he sneaked a glance and Shehnaaz who was finally smiling while brushing away her tears...
He continued..."haan lekin thodi mere jaise bhi hogi.. choti choti baaton pe gussa karegi.. Attitiude bohot dikhayegi..lekin humse bohot zyaada pyaar karegi.." he brushed the lone tear on her face and shifted closer.. he placed a light kiss on her cheeks and stared at her eyes with all love... "Tere saath hi family banegi Shehnaaz.. koi aur kabhi ho hi nahi sakta.. "
Sana smiled up at him and kissed him... "I love you Sidharth.."
He kissed her back while whispering... "I love you too jaan.. I love you.."

      *****************************

Precap: Mr.Flipper Sidharth Shukla resurfaces!
Shehnaaz song launch ceremony~
Kartik: So great to see you both again Shehnaaz such a great friend you have to help you out..
Shehnaaz: haan... haan.. bilkul..
Sidharth frowned at Shehnaaz
Kartik: Shehnaaz i know Sidharth is a close friend.. so ofcourse i know he wont mind if we have a dinner?
Shehnaaz: Uhh.....
Sidharth: Ofcourse she cant..
Kartik: Lekin
Sidharth pulls Shehnaaz close.. "Because we are dating.."

Note: Hi lovelies!! Apologies for delay in update..had been really unwell.. will try my best to be more frequent..
Thank you for all lovely comments and love you guys give me...
Vote and comment if you love the part

Much love
MISSY