v. WHEN SPARKS FLY

Start from the beginning

Humming under her breath, she approached the building, glad that the Academy was only a couple hours away from her flat. (Y/N) scrunched up her eyebrows, her gut was telling she was forgetting something as entered the building, quickly patting her bag to make sure she hadn't forgot the papers. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Her relief was only short-lived as it immediately dawned on her that she forgot to ask her sister where she would go once she'd arrived at the Academy, cursing under her breath, she headed for a corner where she was least likely to bump into people, she searched her bag for her Nokia Cityman 100, letting out a small "Aha!" when she found it, she immediately called her sister.

Hailey picked up after a couple rings, "Hello?" She answered, "Hi. Uh, Hailey, where exactly are you? I've just arrived, and I'm at the entrance."  (Y/N) smiled at the passing students and staff, "Yes! Thank you so much, (N/N)! I'm at rehearsal! Uh, look for Tommy. He'll help you get here. He's tall, ginger, wearing a green? Was it a green tee or blue, Vic-?" There was a muffled answer, "Blue, blue shirt."

(Y/N) looked around, spotting a red head, hunched over something that looked like a game boy, "Does he have a game boy?"

"..Yes, he does. Listen (Y/N), I've got to go, I'll see you soon!" (Y/N) stuffed her mobile into her bag again and rushed towards Tommy.

"Ah, there he is- Hey, Tommy?" The boy looked up from his game boy, smiled widely at her, "Aye, tha's me. Hiya, are you Missus Dane's sister?" At her nod, he eagerly led her to the rehearsal.

***

There was someone following her, she'd made a couple sharp turns to confirm it, she pretended to ignore the crunch of boots following her, she feared that whoever they are would murder her leave her body there to be buried under the snow, she shuddered. Please don't let me die here, today is a shitty day, I just want to go home. I haven't met my soulmate yet, please, don't let me die.

The sudden ring of her mobile scared her shitless, but she kept walking, reaching into her bag, "Lea! Would it be possible for you to send the other copy of the script to my hotel room? I'm at the cafe near RADA right now." (Y/N)'s heart slightly calmed at sound of a familiar voice, she breathed a silent sigh of relief. "Alan." She said, "(Y/N)? Oh, sorry, I must've dialled the wrong number."

"Please don't hang up!" She whispered, "There's a creepy dude following me, help me, please."

There was a screech like a chair had been pushed roughly away on the other line, "Where are you?"

"I'm walking towards the cafe you were talking about," She gulped, hearing the footsteps draw closer, the sound of running can be heard from Alan, "Hang on," He said, and muttered something about stairs, the cafe door was pushed open, and Alan stepped out, "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed loudly, rushing towards her, she breathed a larger sigh of relief when she heard the footsteps walk away, "You okay?" He asked her, concern lacing his tone, "Better, now that you're here. Thank you."

"Thank god." He smiled, pulling her close to him, they started walking, the wind started picking up, "Shite." He cursed (and attractively so), "Uh, you wounded mind staying with me in my room would you?" Alan asks, slightly embarrassed, "It's only a block away, I think another snow storm is coming, and the man who's following you is still there." She gripped her mobile, "Um. That'll be great, thanks."

Alan waves at the receptionist when they entered the Hotel. He lead her to the elevator, which gave her a perfect opportunity to examine him, his hair was messy because of the wind but it still looked fluffy, his cheeks meanwhile looked flushed probably because of the cold, (Y/N) suspected that her own cheeks were red.