You and Wooyoung were last to go in. Wooyoung quickly shuts the door and the car moves.

"Umm t-thank you for saving me back there."

"It's all good. After all we are helping your father by protecting yo-" The tall red haired one gets hit.

"What Mingi means is that, we are just protecting you."

"Hey yeosang, I was already going to say that!" Mingi says.

"You could have said it without the 'father' part! She doesn't even know what her father does as his day to day job!"

"What does my father do?" You ask. The silver haired dude sighs.

"I think it's probably time to tell her. I mean she is turning 21 this year-"

"Wait how the fuck do you know. Are you guys stalkers?" You held onto your body as if they were going to touch you.

"I-No we only know about this because we work with your father. We are part of his gang."

"G-Gang? Are you guys going to hurt me?"

"The only way we are gonna hurt you baby is by taking you to bed." San winks. Another tall dude hits him.

"Sorry for San. He kinda is the flirty one in our group besides wooyoung. I'm yunho." He held his hands out. You shook it despite it being kinda red because of the blood.

"Speaking of which...hyung I thought you would be flirting by now?" The coconut haired guy says.

"It's getting late jongho. We were only alarmed because the tracker started beeping like mad." Wooyoung says.

"Tracker? What the-guys are you seriously stalking me?" You say.

"Hey wait no. Like I said we aren't stalking, your father has placed a triggering system for when you or your sister leaves the house at night." Hongjoong says.

"Alright look I never wanted to be ganged up. Omg and now I lost the plastic bag that I bought."

"What did you buy?" Seonghwa asks.

"Do you really wanna know?" They all nod. "You sure? A bunch of guys wanting to know what a girl bought from a convinience store?"

"Just tell us." Mingi says.

"Fine but I will say you guys will probably be flustered by it."

"We won't, we are grown men!" San says.

"I bought pads and tampons for me and my sister." Silence. They were all blushing, even Seonghwa who was driving the car.

"O-Oh...those lady stuff...are you on your...umm you know..." Yunho awkwardly says.

"No. I think if I really was, I wouldn't be as scared. In fact, I think I would be angry cause my sister told me to get it and then some random bad dudes show up. Yeah I even think I would be able to murder a bitch by jumping on them and using the things around me...I mean I did see a pipe. I could knock him out or possibly repeatedly hit him until he bleeds and just leave him there dead." Their eyes widened.

"Damn that's hot...really hot." San says.

"We knew the boss was quite murderous but we didn't know his daughter would be the same." Hongjoong says.

"Well welcome to the side of me wanting to murder people on my period. You don't wanna enter that side." You say.

"Oh trust me...we don't wanna." Jongho says.

You guys finally reached their mansion. Yes they have a mansion most of their living space was underground. It just looked like a one storey house from outside.