'It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth.’

The beautiful woman's face overlapped with the face of the child with a bright smile.

'It feels like spring is here.’

Right here, were they are now, Diana once said something similar to the child.

"You must have liked it."

Did Felix think the same thing? Soon an excited voice came out of his mouth.

"This is his Majesty's favorite Lippe tea. Diana loved it.”

The child seemed excited when she heard about her mother. The child, who was looking into Claude's eyes for a moment, opened her mouth while looking at Felix.

"Athy said the same thing as Mom?”

"Yes, it's because of Lady Diana that His Majesty first enjoyed the tea. Lippe tea comes from Ziodonna. Oh, His Majesty and Lady Diana also had a refreshment like with you here...."

"I don't remember."

Then a wry, flustered voice cut off Felix.

"There's a lot of crap coming from you today. You're noisy, so get out of here."

Claude stared at Felix with cold eyes. It contained a warning that with another word and he would not be forgiven.

There was a heavy silence in the garden after Felix left following his orders.

The warm sunshine that had fallen on his head until a little while ago seemed to be stabbing him like a dagger now.

The kid in front of him had been looking at his face without saying a word, he felt something. Claude moved his eyes, weighing on the shady feelings that are beginning to wriggle again.

"I think you'd better drink milk since you're still not old enough for the tea."

"Hehe. Athy, loves milk, too.”

The child laughed again. Claude beckoned the courtier next to him without a word to give the child milk. The child silently raised the cup with his hands to drink milk, as if it were a lie to insist on drinking tea earlier.

The refreshment time of the day ended quietly.

* * *

"Your Majesty. It's a gift from Princess Athanasia."

After a while, Felix who, as usual, came to report the child's activity, gave him something. It was some white paper.

Claude was handed a piece of paper by Felix today, narrowing the gap between his eyebrows.

"What is this?"

"This is what Princess Atanasia drew."

At that moment, Claude's eyes were squinted. He stared at the paper before his eyes.

"What a strange picture."

The colorful picture was quaint. Is this ridiculous thing supposed to be me?

Looking still, a white figure with short hair painted yellow seemed to be him, Claude, and a small pink figure with long yellow hair is the child. The strange color of the body was probably due to clothes.

But somehow Claude looked as if he were flying somewhere, and the child was floating in the air with both legs straight pointing against him.

"Isn't it a picture of you and your child wanting to play?"

Unlike the child's face, which was smiling broadly, he wondered if he had both eyes closed tightly.

Haha, I didn't know it was strange thinking seriously about such a picture of a child.