𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

Start from the beginning

We arrived home. We went inside. "Hey thank you for today." I said gratefully. He smiled "No problem... Laters Thea" "Laters Tayler" I said. And went back to the guest room as quietly as possible. I laid in bed. I heard my phone ding to see Tayler mentioned me in an ig story.

@taylerholder

Peep the little red heart

Peep the little red heart. Also, he just called me cute oh geez. I turned off my phone. A smile plastered in my face, as I fall into a deep slumber.

⦁⦁⦁

"THEAA WAKE UP" "WAKEY WAKEY THEA" "THEAAA" I heard as the bed continuously shakes. I groaned and open my eyes to see Loren and Jordyn jumping on the bed in attempt to wake me up. I closed my eyes "Five more minutes mom" I mumbled. "Nope no more five minutes for you, you need to tell us what happened" Jordyn said still nudging me. Of course that's what they're gonna ask. I finally opened my eyes. "What?" I said sitting up. I hear shower is running so Indiana is probably at the bathroom. "Don't play dumb, we saw Tayler's ig story" Loren said. "I was craving ice cream, so we went to get ice cream. That's it." I said. This time Indiana is out of the shower and joined us. "Sure why were you even with him in the first place?" Jordyn asked. "Oh my god, was it a date?" Indiana said with wide eyes. I shook my head "I couldn't sleep last night, and i was thirsty so I went down to get water, and he happens to be there also because he couldn't sleep. And, nope no it wasn't a date" I explained. "Sure" Indiana said with a smirk on her face. "I'm telling the truth" I said throwing my hands in the air and they just giggled. "I'm gonna take a shower" I added entering the bathroom.

After I finish getting ready, I went downstairs with Indiana. Loren and Jordyn are still upstairs because they're not yet done getting ready. We got greeted by the boys, Tayler is cooking pancakes with Cody. Sam and Cole is in the couch on their phones. I went over to Tayler. "Dang he can cook too" I said peeking at the pancakes. "I try" he said taking the pancakes and putting it in a plate. He turned to me "Good morning Thea" he said smiling then leaned, about to kiss my forehead but stopped himself and walked past me to put the plate on the table and said "Guys food's ready" loud enough for the guys to hear. My eyes went wide. I looked around to see if anybody noticed, I saw Indiana looking at us matching my reaction, she mouthed "I saw that" to me. I just shook it off.

We all sat and ate our food. Sam is sitting at the end of the table, next to him is Indiana, Me, Tayler, Cody, then Loren on the other end, across us is Cole, Jordyn and Bryce. "Let's take a pic" Loren said and we all look at the camera and made silly faces, she posted it on her IG. My phone started to go off like crazy. I checked my phone and the notifications are about the picture Loren posted. "What the heck, are you guys like famous or something" I said rolling my eyes and went back to eating my food. All of them stayed silent. My eyes went wide. "For real?" I asked surprised. "Well, not really THAT famous, but we're kinda big in this app called musically so" Sam explained. I know that app, only because Kelianne tried to make musically with me before but I refused, my confidence getting in the way. "I didn't know" I turned to Tayler "you didn't tell me" I said to him. "You didn't ask" He said shrugging. "That explains the fan accounts on my mention whenever I post something associated with Tayler" I said in realization. "Yeah sorry about that" Tayler said.