04. best friend

best friend — 50 cent

It's been a week since I met Alejandro and he messaged me. We've been texting nonstop but not in a weird way, we mostly talk about random shit while trying to get to know each other. One thing I did not expect from this man was his sense of humor, he's HELLA funny!

He wanted to hang out today and I wasn't against it, not like it was a date. It's just i'm not like this I don't go out of my way to see someone if it isn't benefiting me personally. I'm not freaking out at that thought, but like it scares me.

( alejandro is his contact in her phone and k dawg is his contact for her btw! )

alejandro 🐶: So wassup you wanna link or nah?

k dawg 🦋: link? do you mean hang out? like normal people????

alejandro 🐶: Yes dummy U kno what I mean

k dawg 🦋: yah but i hate the word link, she just  appears to be a little bit ghetto to me 😐

alejandro 🐶: You know a little bit hoood

k dawg 🦋: cmon tik tok king!!!

alejandro 🐶: So? Would U like to hang out Kaila?

k dawg 🦋: yes mr. coranza i would like to hang out.

alejandro 🐶: Good cuz I'm parked outside

k dawg 🦋: 😐 ihy

I walked to my window, hoping that he was joking and not really out there but no there he was leaning against his car looking up at me.

He flashed his smile, waving at me. I flipped him trying to push off the fact that I thought it was sweet that he actually showed up to hang out with me.

alejandro 🐶: Cmon lets go

I smiled like a dumbass at the text, I hated this so much.

I gtabbed my bag and keys, looking down at my outfit. I was in sweats and a hoodie and my hair was in braids. I had zero makeup on. To myself I looked rough.

I walked out the front of building, he had the car started and everything and his music was bumping. Of course his toxic ass was playing Future.

I hopped in the front, "Boy if you ever show up to my place like this again I will kill you, have me looking horrible out in public."

He smacked his teeth, "Don't trip, you look cute and allat with your little matching outfit."

I smacked his arm. "So where we going?"

He looked at me and back on the road. "Hmm, what you wanna do? We can go chill or something eat some food?"

"Ooh pull in here." I smiled at the Chickfila coming up.

"Drive through or you wanna eat inside?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "Doesn't really matter whatever you want."

He nodded and pulled into the drive through. "We can go to my place after and just chill, that's cool?"

I smiled nodding, it was sweet that he asked me instead of just taking me there.

We ordered our food and it turns out he didn't live too far from me. He stayed in North Hollywood in some nice apartments.

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was how clean his place was. He was clean, it made me feel better.

"It's just you who lives here?" I asked.

Alejandro shook his head, "Nah Fenix too but he's with his son."

I gasped, "He has a son? Oh my god let me see a picture!" I loved children so much.

He brought the food to the coffee table in the living room sitting next to me. Pulling out his phone he showed me a picture of him and Fenix next to each other.

"They're literally twins, that's so cute." I gushed.

"His names Orion, Fenix had him hella young." Alejandro told me grabbing my food and passing it to me.

"So cute, you got a kid too?" I laughed licking the whipped cream off my shake.

"No I don't smartass." He responded bringing his thumb up to my lip wiping it. "Why? You want one?"

I stood still for a little before rolling my eyes, "You're dumb. Put a movie on."

Alejandro laughed not saying another word, while he turned on the tv. One thing I probably should have told him was that eating made me tired and it didn't help that we were on his comfy ass couch watching a movie.

Next thing I knew I was jumping up scared, you know that feeling when it feels like your falling and before you hit the ground BOOM you wake up.

I sat up breathing heavily, I was in a bed my shoes were off and I was buried under the blankets. I was fucking burning up in my hoodie and sweats. I looked around the room, confused for a second. It was obvious that I was in Alejandros room... I think.

His bed smelled like him, it smelled like cologne and bit of weed. I felt weird laying in his bed still especially since he had a girlfriend so I got up.

I walked into his restroom rubbing around my eyes and taking advantage of his mouth was that was on his counter. He didn't really have any girl stuff in here, which you think he would have because he has a girlfriend. I mean I always leaving stuff at my mans place when I had one.

I didn't want to be nosy so I left the room, as soon I opened the door music blasted. I walked down the stairs and saw a bunch of guys with an arrangement of stuff on the kitchen table, from lean to gun. What the fuck?

I would've just bounced but my shoes and phone was missing so I needed to find my shit first.

I walked to the kitchen looking for Alejandro. They all seemed to notice me because they all were quick to smile and yell.

"Good morning sunshine." Tones laughed.

"It's morning?" I asked shocked.

They all laughed, "Damn you straight out of it. It's like 11 at night."

11? Damn I was asleep asleep then.

"Geesy, Kaila's up." Fenix yelled out.

Alejandro popped his head out from the balcony smiling. "Man I'm never hanging out with you again. You're like a baby, eat and sleep."

I blushed, "I'm usually not like that, you just put all the shit that makes me tired into one activity."

"It's okay mama, you were just asleep for a while. You trying to leave or hang with us because we didn't really hang out today." Ale smiled down at me.

"I'm not even tired so I'll stay. I just need my phone and shoes please."

He nodded his head, "Fosho, it's up in my room."

We walked back up and he lead me to his closet opening it up. Wait a damn minute.

"You got nice ass clothes." I told him falling in love with his closet.

"You too, I peeped your shoes when I brought them up here and they're fye." He acknowledged pulling my shoes and phone out.

I sat on his bed sliding my shoes back on and checking my phone. Luckily my only missed text was from Sam and it was a tik tok.

"C'mon I got hella weed downstairs and I know you like backwoods." He held out his hand.

"Okay bestie." I winked, grabbing his hand.

I didn't realize it then but shit was about to get real and that was only the start of it.

— the way this sucked. anyways drama next chapter bc i'm messy.