"you should have atleast texted me, i thought some sasaengs took you." i smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "i met them there so i kinda forgot about you, hehe."

"tch." he started to push the cart again. him and bambam oppa started to talk while me and lisa unnie talked.

after grabbing a few more stuffs, we finally went to the counter to pay. good thing the cashier girl didn't notice anything since she's already sleepy.

"you guys bought your own car right?"

"yeah. and if we didn't, would you give us a ride?"

"no, your apartment is way too far from mine." bambam oppa showed his middle finger at him, making us laugh.

"see you soon i think." lisa unnie said. "i think so too, bye." i waved at her as we parted ways.

jungkook opened the trunk of his car and put the groceries while i went inside his car and started the engine. i turned on the radio and euphoria started to play.

he closed the trunk and entered his car. "wait!" i stopped him before he can even drive. "what?"

"I FORGOT TO BUY BREAD!!" i shouted at him. "let's go back!" i was about to open the door when he locked it.

"i'll buy a lot of breads tomorrow."

"really?" he nodded as he started to drive.

"omo! i can't wait to ate breads!" i said. "i missed how i eat it, i missed how i hold it, i missed my bread, i miss--"

"can you stop saying that you miss bread? fyi, i'm here." i laughed at him.

"you're too jealous, mr. jeon." i said and took out my phone. he gave it back after we finished eating lunch.

he deactivated my instagram and twitter account so i won't search about the fans comments about our dating news.

instead, i scrolled around google.

"jagi, someone took a picture of us!" i said. he pressed on the brakes. "let me see."

BTS' Jungkook and TWICE's Tzuyu was seen walking in a parking lot of a mall!

"so someone did recognized us. good thing that he or she didn't bothered us." he said and started to drive again.

i clicked the article and started read it. i was about to swipe it again to see the fans comment when he took it away. "jagi i'm still reading the article." i said.

"article? more like the comments." i pouted. "i'll give this back to you tomorrow."

"ah wae! ani! i missed my phone!" i said.

"so you didn't missed me?" he raised his eyebrow at me. "i missed you but give me my phone back, jagi!"

"ani." he put it in his pockets with his other hand.

"hmp." i crossed my arms. how did he see that i am about to read their comments when his eyes are clearly focused on the road?!

he parked the car and turned off the engine. i got out and crossed my arms. he opened the trunk and started to bring out the groceries.

i carried the light ones while he carried the heavy ones.

i opened the freezer and put the meat that he bought. "tzu." i ignored him and started to take out the stuffs we bought.

after putting it all to the cabinets, i went to his room and changed into my pajamas.

i miss my phone, i should have brought my old phone with me, but he wouldn't let me go out unless he's with me.

as soon as i lied down on the bed, he entered the room. i hugged the pillows and covered myself in the blanket.

the bed got heavier, and then i just realized that i'm sitting on his lap.

"wae?" i asked. he then took out my phone on his pockets and handed it to me. my lips curved into a smile. "just promise me that you won't look at their comments." i nodded and rested my head on his shoulder as i unlocked my phone.

his arms wrapped around my waist. "the news is trending now." i said. "let it be."

"i saw you while we're watching a movie earlier, you're looking at the comments." i said.  "why aren't you letting me look at it?" i asked.

"because you don't deserve everything they said about you dating me." then he lifted my chin. "you're too precious and i won't let you hurt them." and then he kissed me.

i responded as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

he was about to deepen the kiss when my phone rang. he groaned in annoyance.

"who the hell is calling?" i looked at my phone. jimin oppa is calling, thru our group chat.

"don't forget to remind me that i'm going to kill him for ruining our kiss."

i chuckled at him before answering the call. "gosh jeon jungkook, we're all alone here, we can even kiss the whole day." i said.

"all day huh?" he smirked. and then i just realized what i just said. "i'm just joking."

"you better kiss me tomorrow, jagi. for 24 hours." he winked at me.

i shouldn't have told him that.