(高尾 和成 Takao Kazunari )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Here's your gift!" (Y/n) smiled happily as she handed over the wrapped box to Takao.

"Wah! Thank you!" Takao smiled brightly as he took the gift in his hands with baby eyes.

Hastily tearing the wrap paper, he opened the square box.

". . .this bitch is empty." Takao said, confused.

"Heheh~" (Y/n) smirked before pulling out a headband with a big red bow on it. She put the headband on her head and twirled before finger gunning him.

"I am your gift!" (Y/n) winked. "I am the greatest blessing you could ever ha-"

"So you're broke right now?" Takao asked with the straight face.

"Eh." (Y/n) momentarily paused. "Yes." Said (Y/n) as tears almost fell from her eyes while sulking.

Sniffling, (Y/n) brought out a book before him.

"I know this ain't much, but, here I am." (Y/n) shrugged while handing him the book.

Taking the book in his hands, Takao opened it only to get shocked at it's contents.

"Are you serious? THIS IS REALLY AMAZING!! THANK YOU (Y/N)!!!" Takao fangirled as he hugged the (h/c)-nette tightly while spinning around.

The contents were filled with memories he had with the girl, some pictures included Midorima as well. Sweet and funny notes were written at the end of each page, with designs varying from cactuses to hearts scattered around the pages.

"Imma treasure this forever!" Takao gave out a large genuine smile as he hugged the book closer to him.

"I never knew you could be so pure." (Y/n) wiped away her tear.

"Awe, don't be mean!" Takao pouted as he walked down beside her. "I am an angel!" He twirled around with his left leg in the air.

Takao accidentally kicked (Y/n) in the side. Hard.

"Oych!" (Y/n) yelped before glaring at him. "What the hell you f-" Her (e/c) eyes widened when she saw a child looking at her with big eyes and a football in his hands.

"-ffffffffffffffff" (Y/n) continued unsure of what to say. Takao just snickered.

"-ffffruit cake...?" (Y/n) exclaimed with relief.

 The boy looked weirdly at the female before inching away while muttering, "adults are weird..."

"Pfft-" Takao crackled. "DID YOU SEE HIS LOOK?! LMFAOO"

"Shut up you ungrateful brat!" (Y/n) smacked his head.

"Wah, now you are being Shin-chan. Üwú~"

"nAnI." (Y/n) repulsed her body, looking at Takao with furrowed eyes. "I thought it was 'uwu', what the hell is 'üwú'??"

"You see, my 'uwu' is not a normal 'uwu'. It is a classy uwu. It is 'üwú'!"

Takao and (Y/n) stared at each other for a solid 1 minute, before speaking at once. "Fucklogy."