"You know, after all these years, you would think my husband would understand the concept of manners and waiting for a response before barging in. Fortunately, I've already finished getting ready." Ayano remarked, causing the makeup artists to giggle.

"I knocked, didn't I? Besides, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." The man scoffed. The makeup artists blushed and a few almost swooned. Ayano shook her head in disapproval, thanking them for their hard work and dismissing them.

When the door closed after them, Ayano turned to Katsuki with a reproachful look. "You are going to need to work on that." She insisted.

He raised an eyebrow, coming closer to her and engulfing her in his arms as he questioned her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"This television program is a family-friendly one, mind you. You need to tone it down on the obscenities and vulgarity. This interview is happening live, so they can't just cut things out." She rebuked him.

Katsuki just rolled his eyes and scoffed. "As if I give a fuck what people think." He plopped himself down onto an open chair, pulling Ayano down with him to sit on his lap.

"And this is exactly why your popularity ratings are lower than Izuku's." Ayano commented. Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance, but didn't argue with her because he knew she was right.

"Just try your best, okay? Although, that may prove to be difficult. After all, the host of this show doesn't get to name himself 'The Interviewer' for no reason. His quirk, Provoke, was basically made for this. He agitates his guests into revealing what he wants to hear through the power of words. Many have fallen into his carefully placed traps." Ayano paused to think and then gave her husband a deadpan look. "His quirk is especially effective on your type. You know, the ones who get easily riled up."

He clicked his tongue again, looking away. He was like a child who didn't want to admit his faults and didn't want to openly admit that someone else was right.

Ayano tilted her head at his actions. "That's an odd response. Normally, you would say something brutish about how you could not care less what he did and what you'd say just like earlier. What changed your mind?"

Katsuki sighed and she could easily hear the amount of agitation released from that single breath. "Yeah, I usually wouldn't give a damn what happened, but today's different. This is some stupid 'couples interview' or whatever. It's not just me this time. If I act out, then it'll look badly on you too."

Ayano smiled tenderly at him. If only he showed this side of himself to others, his popularity would surely skyrocket.

Although, she certainly enjoyed being the only one with such a privilege.

One of her hands delicately cupped his cheek as she kissed him deeply. She stroked his cheek as she pulled away. "You're right. This time is different. Today, you have me." They smiled lovingly at each other.

Just before Katsuki got too excited, they were interrupted by knocking on the door. "Ayano-san? Excuse me, but are you ready? I have been instructed to mic you and lead you to the studio."

"Yes, you may enter." She called out as she stood up, brushing down her pants and blazer to straighten out the wrinkles. Katsuki almost whined at the loss of her warmth, but he'd be damned if he showed so much vulnerability in front of some extra.

The woman turned to her husband with a teasing look. "See? Now that is how you show your manners."

Katsuki scoffed. "Shut up."

.

.

.

"I know you're eager to see them! Let's welcome to the stage, our guests for today!!!" The Interviewer enthusiastically shouted, clapping along with the live audience.