"But what if Quinn picks the wrong path? What happens then, can she still win?" Joseph questioned, his worry peaking through his words.

"She wont pick the wrong path, old man." Jotaro sighed, tipping his hat over his frustrated eyes. He was trying his hardest not to assault D'Arby on the spot, but his mind couldn't stop drifting over to Quinn's request to trust her. It was only right that he suggested his fellow Stand users to feel the same. "Just trust her... Quinn knows what she's doing."

The old man gave out a small smile. He could have teased Jotaro right there, but the tenseness in his jaw and the anger in his eyes advised him to do otherwise. The teen's protective nature had not gone unnoticed by Joseph. Beginning from when he had forced her to reveal her memory loss and swore to help her, to now where Quinn was fighting for her life through a video game, Mr. Joestar saw that Jotaro had developed something a lot more than friendship for the young woman.

"Alright." Joseph said, confidence in the woman leaking through his tone. Tipping his hat as well, he smiled. "I think she'll be fine anyways, she does have you looking after her anyways."

Jotaro just grunted in response, his eyes glued to the young woman. Kakyoin gave a faint smile to the teen, acknowledging the visible stress in his expression. He too, knew that the young woman had a safe place in his heart.

"It seems that we're neck and neck, D'Arby." Quinn taunted as she rammed her car into her enemy with violence. Her violet eyes held murderous intent in them as the thought of failure ran through her. "Let us hope that you aren't pushed off course before you can even pick a new path."

"So arrogant. Fortunately, I do not take any threat from your words. From what I've calculated, Atum says that you are planning on taking a right to ram me off of the track. A beginners mistake."

The crew collectively gasped in shock. Quinn paled as she saw the three pathways coming into view, each holding a single power-up in front of their entrances. The young woman was frustrated at how easily her movement was predicted, at this rate, she wouldn't be able to win.

Clearing her throat, the woman shook her head in anger. "I am not scared of Atum's ability, D'Arby. I'll still beat you, despite that damn mind reading shit."

Swerving her car to the left, Quinn changed her initial position. If D'Arby could predict what she would do, surely moving quickly would throw him off. Yet, to the woman's surprise the opposing car rammed her directly into the middle lane.

"W-What?" Joseph exclaimed, the shock on his old features mimicking Quinn's. As the woman's determined face turned to mortified, the old man continued to yell in fear of how this was even possible. "How could you predict her movements so quick, D'Arby? Explain."

"This can't be right. How were you able to predict what Quinn would do less than a second after you already knew what path she'd initially take. You aren't cheating, are you?" Kakyoin questioned, summoning Hierophant Green in anger.

In response, D'Arby let out a sickening laugh. A shiver ran down Quinn's spine as her car raced forward, trying to forget about the bubbling pit of fear in her stomach. "You fools. I never said my Stand, Atum predicted anything. I read souls. When I touched Quinn with Atum's remaining arm, I was able to touch her soul. I now have access to whatever she thinks in the moment she thinks of it. The currents of her brain are to my viewing."

"Oh no..." Quinn whispered in fear, realizing winning would be harder than she anticipated. Not only was she bumped onto the wrong course, she was not able to grab a power-up item and D'Arby could read her soul. The odds were completely stacked against her.

"Just admit defeat, Quinnzelle. It will make things a lot easier for you." D'Arby suggested, an evil smirk plastered across his face as he reached to the doll of Quinn. It was terrifying. It had a perfect resemblance of the woman's platinum locks and snow-like skin. Hell, the small scar from DIO's flesh bud was on the forehead. "I would love to add you to the collection."