🔱🔱 Ch 29. Flowers

ابدأ من البداية

"Okay, but you have to be careful, okay?" i agreed happily. One thing that makes me happy are seeing fresh flowers on our house. It always make my day complete and Jungkook surely knows that.

After a quick but nice breakfast Jungkook started to wash the dishes, he doesn't want me to do as much as anything which we always argue but i would end up defeated coz he just wants me to relax and use my baluable time in tending our growing baby inside my tummy. In short, he just wants me to chill. Lmao.

"I'll get going love. Take care here and after you arrived from the flower shop, lock the door and call me from time to time okay?" i nodded as he gaved me a kissed on the lips.

Combing my hair as i sat in front of my vanity mirror, i was already thinking about the kinds of flowers I'd like to get for today and the arrangements i would do. Happily walking out of our apartment. The elevator ride is quite great since only a few residents headed out.

Walking down the safe side of the road i happily reach the flowershop. "Good morning Aunt Clara!" i greeted the middle age women who's been nothing but a very nice neighbor. She's from America but settled in Korea when she married a Korean Soldier after they met on a cruise back when they were my age. Her husband went on a cruise to mend his broken heart after his fiance left him for another man while he's away from home serving the country while Aunt Clara was a happy go lucky young woman who aimed to became a balletdancer but ended having a leg fracture that lost her ability to dance. Good thing she can still walk but never can dance back again. After visiting her flowershop for the past months, I've learned a lot of things from her and her family which will always end us up having teas while her assistant arrange the flowers i order.

"Hi hun

"Hi hun. Look at this tummy. Jeonsan sure grows real big day by day." she said as she rubs my belly gently. The last time i visited was 3weeks ago so the old woman was surprised to see how big it grows just for a couple of weeks.

"He sure does. And his kicks are really painful now. I guess he got his dads stubbornness." i smiled recalling how Jeonsan would kick so hard inside my belly especially when he feels that Jungkook is around. The old woman chuckled at my latest news. She sure miss those times that she as well got pregnant with their 2children but they've grown up pretty fast.

"Enjoy it before it last hun. The joy of being a mother is always the best feeling in the world." she softly said as she gave me her set of fresh flowers for today. Even though i would always buy my selected ones, she would always give me a set of fresh new flowers that are already arranged to perfection as a complimentary guest gift. I would decline it before but as the days go by, i just willingly accept it because she doesn't take no for an answer. She'd always tell me that declining an offer or a gift is like a disrespect to the person who made/offer it. Such a stubborn woman as well. Lol