Germaphobe-Sakusa Kiyoomi

Start from the beginning

He quickly excused himself and jogged towards you, but you quickly put your hands up to stop him from getting any closer.

"You're covered in sweat. Do not touch me." He chuckled at your words but followed with your request.

"Didn't expect you to actually come. But he's not here yet. Why don't you sit down at the bleachers." You looked at the seats in disgust.

"Do you know how many people would have sat on them? I doubt the cleaners actually clean them." You wanted to throw up just imagining it.

"Agreed." You slightly jumped when you heard a voice behind you. "Those seats are probably covered everywhere in germs."

When you turned around you immediately blushed. Even though the guy behind was wearing a mask, you could tell he was handsome. But then you realised he agreed with you.

Your eyes sparkled in delight. "I know right! Even if they are cleaned I doubt they are actually done properly, considering the fact that even the school desks aren't even done properly." That's when Sakusa's ears peaked up.

He thought he was the only one to notice the dirty desks. "Eh? You noticed them too?" You nodded your head.

"Yeah! It's only my first day here but I already noticed how dirty they were. I even had to wipe it down myself." He nodded with you. He reached out his hand towards you.

"I normally wouldn't even let someone touch me, but you seem like a person who knows how to be clean." You looked up at him and smiled, and shook his hand.

"Right back at ya. My name is L/N Y/N. What's yours?"

"Sakusa Kiyoomi." While all of this was happening Komori and the rest of the team stood there in shock. Did the Sakusa really shake someone's hand? Him of all people.

Everyone couldn't believe what they were seeing. Komori was the most shocked. The two germaphobes actually has physical contact with another person?

"Are you guys okay? You're not sick right?" You and Sakusa looked at him weirdly.

"I'm fine. Why would I be sick? You know I make sure I always keep myself germ free." And Sakusa also pitched in.

"Same here." Komori sweat dropped at you two.

"I mean you guys just touched another person." And you both looked at him even more judgementally.

"Um, yeah I did. Why is that a shock to you? I don't mind touching another person as long as they are clean." And Sakusa again nodded with you.

Komori gave up on trying to explain any further. He wasn't surprised when you started talking to him, but he was however, intrigued by Sakusa who actually talked back to you.

He only ever answered back with a few words, but the fact that he was having a full on conversation with you made me him surprised. However, he smirked when he realised that both you and Sakusa were still holding hands.

"Hey guys, I think you can let go of each other's hands." You and Sakusa quickly let go when you both realised.

Komori again wasn't shocked that you blushed, but smiled when he saw that Sakusa too, also had a slight blush on his cheeks. He knew you guys probably were starting to like each other, but for now, he would let you guys just blush in silence.

Everyone didn't know how this would turn out, but they sure as hell wanted to see what would happen between you two.

Bonus extra:

You were so excited. Sakusa would be coming back from training camp today and you could barely hold your excitement. You guys weren't dating or anything, but it could definitely look like it.

Both of you were always together, either talking or just walking next to each other silently or just being together. So, you were quite lonely when him and Komori left for a week.

You ended up being touched starved for Sakusa. You never felt this way with anyone since you never let anyone touch. But now that you have someone who you knew had the same hate for germs as you and was as clean as you, it gave you the opportunity to hug or hold hands like everyone else.

Which made you realise how nice physical contact could be. When the bus pulled up you could barely stop shaking. As the members got off one by one you got more and more excited.

When you saw him you quickly yelled out his name. He looked at you, and although he was tired, it still managed to muster up a small smile under his mask. He quickly got off and hugged you.

Which you were shocked with since you always initiated the hugs or holding hands. But you were happy to see him and could only hug him back. You both knew you liked each other without having to tell the other person.

But right now you guys would take things at your own pace. Step by step.