"What?" I asked as soon as the call connected.

"Emm emm, whats yo problem? Lets try that again." She said before hanging up and calling back. I answered and looked at her blankly.

"Whats wrong with you bruh?" Kiya asked while mugging me.

"Ain't shit wrong with me, but whats wrong with yo ass. I texted you this morning and you ain never respond." I said mugging her.

"So thats the problem?" She asked tilting her head. "I was doing something and said i was gone text you back then forgot be cool li daddy." She said looking up at something.

"Where you at?"

"With Daja and nem." She said.

"HEYYY." I heard the Daja girl yell.

"Waddup." I said dryly. "Come by my crib we gotta discuss sum." I said not wanting her people in my business.

"Aight." She said and i hung up.

"Ahh !" Peyton yelled and i looked over at her blankly as she got in the car.

"Yo ass gone get shot one day tryna scare somebody."

"Can't kill a bad bitch." She shrugged.

"Good thing you ain't a bad bitch huh?" I said pulling out the driveway.

"Boy don't ever come fa me like that." She said frowning. "Oouu we could get sum ta eat."

"They got food at the house, ion feel like stopping nowhere." I shrugged. I really aint feel like doing shit. I been up all night  tryna help Dexter find Blake and as soon as I finally got home i got the call saying he found out wea the nigga was at. So i really aint go to sleep and now im annoyed.

"You got something ta eat at the house?"

"Ain't thats what i just said." I said looking at her like she was dumb.

"Calm down, who pissed in yo cereal?" She asked frowning. I just turned the radio up and drive faster to get home.
...
Kiya King | K3 |
Houston, Texas

"Okay, but mama you trippin for real, you act like that girl can't come over here cause im over here that's childish as fuck." I said rolling my eyes.

"She can't go over there cause ion want her over there period." My mama said.

"TT since when you ain want Nari coming over here?" Daja asked.

"That's what im saying." I co- signed.

"Don't question me, i said what i said." My mama said rolling her eyes.

"You foul as fuck and you know it dude, hea daja take yo phone fa i break it by accident." I said throwing her phone in her lap and let her talk ta the ignorant lady.

"Say im finna go, im blowed." I said standing up rolling my eyes.

"Take it easy." Darryl said and nodded.

"Be safe." Daja said.

"Fashoo." With that i made my way out the house. I sighed as i walked to my car getting hot. My mama really doing that bad.