Good, now his mom will tell his dad.

" that is big publishing company. You did a good job there, " he praised her. He didn't flirt but he was honest with his words. "you live alone here? "

"yes. I live in an apartment. It's around the corner, " she touches his shoulder as they did the slow dance. "how about you? "

" I sell cars, " he shrugged as if it's not a big problem.

She hums. She stopped her moving and she pulled away from Daniel.

"where are you going? "

" restroom, " her cheeks turned pink.

"come on, " his hand on her back as they walked out from the dance floor.

She washed her hands and tapped her cheeks with cool water. She sighed and walked out and surprised to find him still there.

" you're still here? "

"of course. You wish I'm gone? "

"no. But I thought..."

"come on, " he took her hand and they sat at the empty table. " you hungry? "

"uhh yeah. . I only have juice before, " she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"you don't drink? "

" I don't want to wake up with a hangover and I prefer wine. I am not good with alcohol. "

"so non alcohol drink, then?"

"yes, " she played her fingers under the table. She was nervous wreck. It's not even her wedding.

The food already put on their table and she didn't know when he ordered the food.

"come on, " he ate his dinner without care because he's hungry.

They had steak with mashed potato and she thought it was non alcohol wine.

" it's good, " she said.

" you don't even taste another dish and the dessert. "

"is that really better than this?" she swallowed her food.

" I let you try then, " he hollered someone who rolled the tray full of food. " what do you want? "

"what? "

" we have pasta, vanilla cheese cake and scalloped."

"that is mouth watering, " she mumbled but he heard what she said.

He chuckled and ask the guy to put the 3 dishes on their table. He thanked him and he continued his dinner.

"do you think it's not too much? "

"why? This is my siblings reception and I can eat whatever I want. "

" uhmm. . Yeah. You're right."

"come on. Try this, " he changed her empty plate with scalloped. She looked at him. "trust me. It's good. "

"but it's my second plate, then," she was embarassed because it looked like she eats like a pig (lol).

" come on," he took plate with pasta as if he told her she was not alone in this.

"okay," after a moment silence they continued their dinner.

*from a far seat*

" I think I know who's next, honey."

Dean saw twinkling in her eyes. He just didn't have idea what is she talking about but when his eyes wandered around he knew what she meant.