Autism Orgy - The Cure For Autism (kabreth)

Meth was angry. This is the third time this week he's been caught in the middle of Brant and Kai's autism rambles. The stimming was getting to him, and if he had to hear about Omori one more fucking time he was going to lose it. They've been refusing to take their anti autism injections, so he made a plan. He knew just what to do..

"HEY." He said loudly and abruptly. "You two quit arguing. No one cares about your interests so stop throwing pop-its at each other." They both huffed. "But Kai's making me mad! He won't listen to the entire Omori soundtrack on Spotify! And he keeps showing me his Rick and Morty edits!" Kai crossed his arms "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Mor-"

"SILENCE." Meth said interrupting them. "Come with me.." They both followed him angrily and curiously. What could Meth be leading them to? Suddenly they stop at a very familiar door. The sex dungeon. They were confused, you see, Meth asked them to join his poly relationship. Kai and Brant did NOT get along, so they always had sex separately. He pushed them both in and followed behind before shutting the door.

"What are we all doing in here.. You know we never-" Kai was silenced as Meth kissed him hard and furiously. It was full of rage and passion. Brant stood there awkwardly until Meth brought him in tight, groping him. "Both of you. Strip." They both hurriedly stripped off their clothes, quickly becoming aroused and waiting to see what would happen. Meth then took off his own clothes, throwing them to the side. He examined both of their naked bodies. They were both very submissive, and alike in their kinks, but there was a major difference between the two. Their cocks. Brant's was just about average size, maybe a little under. But kai's was too tiny. No one would ever be able to get pleasured with such a small thing.

Meth then knew what he wanted to do. "Kai. On the bed. Lay on your back with your legs spread." He commanded. "Yes sir.." said Kai, fully aroused yet still 2 inches at most. But he'd make up for that. "Brant. Get the lube. I want you to prep him." Brant became a bit confused. "Sir..?" He's never done this to someone else before. He's only ever been a bottom. But, he did as his master said and slowly fingered Kai's quivering asshole. Meth was painfully hard, so he started stroking slowly trying to savor the moment.

Once Brant got to 3 fingers Meth told him to stop. "Brant, I know you've never done this before, so I will guide you. But first, you need prepped." Meth then coated his own fingers with the lube and began to prepare his other slut. "God you little whore. You wanna stim so bad, don't you? Too bad I won't let you. I bet you want me to fuck you with your monkey noodle fidget." Brant moaned out at this. Meth decided it was good enough, and pulled out. He then lubed up Brant's cock.

He guided his dick into Kai's hole gently, sensing how nervous the boy was. Once he bottomed out they both started panting. No annoying noise. No stimming. No fidgets. Just sweet sounds of pleasure. Meth then aligned his own cock with Brant's ass then pushed in as well. He let out a choked groan before beginning to thrust inside Kai's tight heat. "C'mon baby. Jerk him off. You only need two fingers anyways." Kai moaned at the humiliation. He always loved his tiny prick being degraded.

"Yeah baby.. I'll help you fuck him. My little whore just wants to cum hm? Cum inside Kai's useless hole?" Brant's thrusts started getting sloppy, indicating he was close. "God fuck you fucking autismos GET BRED BY MY COCK" Kai yelled loudly as he came, it wasnt a lot but that was to be expected. Brant came soon after. They both collapsed onto the bed as Meth jerked off over them, leaving his cum on both of their faces. His fucked out little whores passed out from exaustion. He smiled. Meth then got a wet towel to clean them up and watched them sleep peacefully for a moment. He then reached into his drawer to get something, something that was the very purpose of doing this for.

...

The autism injection.

END