The villain were interested in how this meeting  will go. Could he be recruiting him? They hope so.

The heroes were dreading this meeting. They knew that this meeting is only going to cause trouble for them.

“I was wondering if you were ever going to actually talk to me.”

A look of shock briefly crossed the broker’s face before he let out a surprised laugh.

“You knew I was following you.” 

“I make a living being more observant than most people. Of course I knew.” Izuku took another sip of his coffee, “What I don’t know is why you insisted on observing for a full week before coming to talk to me. You must have had pretty good intel on who I was, watching my daily routine wasn’t going to change that.”

Giran chuckled and shook his head, “Well it took me a week to be sure I had the right guy, and even now you’re sitting here confirming it and I’m still not sure.”

"How can someone with that type of face do something so terrible" Ashido said dramatically. "Society" Todoroki responded "99.99% of the time it's Society's fault" he said quietly.

Izuku hummed, “Yeah, I guess my whole weak and innocent act does tend to throw people off. If it almost fooled you, then just imagine what the heroes will be thinking when they have their pride on the line.” 

"Sadly, it's true" Nezu said. "Yeah, if someone in lower rank or a newbie said something like, that people wouldn't believe them." All Might said. "But if someone in a higher rank said something like that people will think they gone crazy" Mic said. "Which is why there are underground heroes" the detective said. Aizawa sighed, he is always doing the dirty work.

Giran smiled, “Now there’s the ruthless Mastermind we know and love. You’ve been doing pretty well for yourself online from what I’ve heard, but you know that you’re not going to be able to hide in the shadows forever, right?”

Izuku sighed and put down his cup, “Yeah, the copycats are already starting to get on my nerves.” He reached into his bag and pulled out a folder, sliding it across the table, “That’s why I need your help. You are the best at what you do, right?”

The heroes don't like where this is going while the villains are loving it.

Giran raised his eyebrows as he took the folder and began looking through it. There was a design for a villain costume and a list of weapons that Izuku thought he’d need, including a lot of knives.  The broker looked over the designs silently for a few minutes, then nodded. 

"That means he planning to kill someone!!!" Toga cheered. "Of course, if he doesn't then it will be a waste of resources" Shigaraki grinned.

The students didn't want to believe what they were seeing. Izuku was going to kill someone with his own two hands. It's going to happen soon and will be forced to see it.

“This should be doable, but I should warn you that this’ll cost you a pretty penny, the weapons especially.”

“You know what my rates are Giran. I can afford it. Plus I’ll even let you introduce me to a few of the contacts you’ve been hounding me about.”

Giran smiled, “You sure know how to tell a man what he wants to hear. I’ll start calling around. But you’ll be packing some serious heat.” Giran pulled out the weapons list and placed it in front of Izuku, “Are you sure you know how to use all these?”

"He better know" Shigaraki growled. "Maybe he thinks he just going to wing it?" Dabi said.

Izuku shook his head, “Not yet. That’s actually the last thing I need your help with.”

"Looks like he going to find a teacher" Dabi said. "Who is going to train a villain how to kill?!" Shigaraki scratched his neck as Dabi just shrugged.

Giran cocked his eyebrow, still smiling, and gestured for him to continue. 

“I want to meet Himiko Toga.”

"What!!!"

"YAY"

"Rest in peace"

"It's official, he's gone insane"

"The fucker is going to get himself killed!!!"Kirishima sighed in relief that Bakugo finally talked.

That wiped the smile off the broker’s face, “The serial killer?!” He asked in shock. Izuku nodded. 

“You’ve followed me so I trust you know about my...quirk situation…” Giran nodded hesitantly, “Well, since I don’t have a quirk to fall back on, I’m going to have to rely primarily on weapons. Knives are the best option for both close combat and ranged, once you factor in throwing knives, and there’s no one better than Toga when it comes to knives. I want her to teach me how to fight.”

Toga squealed at the compliment.

Everyone understood, while she might be crazy, she is very skilled with the knife.

Giran was solemn now, “I hate to ask it, but what if she kills you?” 

"Will you kill him?" Dabi asked, Toga never answered. "Oof"

Izuku just smiled, wondering if it made him just a little bit crazy that he was asking to be trained by a serial killer, “I think I can hold my own. Besides, you won’t let her kill me, I’ll be making you too much money.”

"Of course it's crazy to ask a serial killer to be your teacher!" Uraraka yelled. "At least there is a chance that he won't be killed, kero" Tsuyu said. "That still doesn't make me feel better" Iida said.

Izuku started to get up to leave, but Giran grabbed his arm. 

"What is now!" Aizawa snapped. Izuku is already dangerous and this is making it worse.

“Before you leave, I have a gift for you.” He grabbed a laptop bag from the floor and put in on the table, “This is top of the line, virtually untraceable. Internet cafes are great and all, but I think you’ll agree this is the easier option.” Izuku booted up the computer and looked it over. It was nice and really would make his work much easier. He quickly checked to make sure there wasn’t any tracking apps or spyware installed before closing it. Meanwhile, Giran had pulled out a simple smartphone, “This is also untraceable. I already have the number and put my contact info in as well. I’ll text you an address when your gear is ready and you can pick it up. I’ll also text you when I manage to get ahold of Toga. She’s slippery, but shouldn’t be too hard to find. I’ll be honest, I really hope you know what you’re doing.” 

Aizawa was done with life. Mic tried cheering him up but nothing worked.

"Looks like its going to be harder to catch him" Toga giggled. "Which means I can stay with him longer!" "That's if you don't kill him" Dabi said softly.

Izuku just tucked the phone in his pocket and slung the laptop bag over his shoulder as he stood and grabbed his cup, “If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have chosen to call myself Mastermind.”

Giran watched the boy leave. This kid is crazy, his smile turned greedy, look out heroes...

Mastermind is here to stay.

That sent chills down the heroes spines. They don't even know if they will ever catch him.

The villains looked extremely excited to see what will happen next.

Helios chuckled as he pressed the button.
.
.
.
.
.