Russia x Belarus |Requested| Stress Relief

Lately Russia had been drinking. A lot. I mean a lot more than usual. And without him I've been drawn outside his room at night, listening to whatever hushed conversations he was having. Tonight, I had woken to the sound of moaning. "Me and Russia are the only ones here. So what's going on?" Then it became clear.

"That's Russia." I whispered.

I was confused, shouldn't he be asleep. Then I heard my name faintly. Just barely. "Is he thinking about me?" No way, he didn't like me at all. I shrugged it off and went back to sleep. But it continued for what seemed like forever.

Once it stopped I started to doze off. I was half asleep when someone from behind got in bed with me. "You heard, didn't you?" He whispered, pulling me close by my waist. "Do you want some?" He asked. It was Russia, no denying.

"N-no, thanks, I'd rather sleep." I whispered. "Then why did you listen to it all? Anyone can sleep through it." He replied, becoming more and more touchy. I wanted to tell him to do whatever, to play with me like he did Philippines, to let him touch me however he wanted. But I wouldn't let it happen. Not by giving him permission.

If he wanted it, he had to take it. I bet he was smiling. "Beg 'lil sis." No way in hell. "Otherwise I'll leave." I started wanting him at this.

I turned over and kissed him. He smiled more and gave in. "Whose on top?" He whispered. At tis point he was intoxicating me with nothing but his charm. I took his hand and made im grope me. I buried my face in my pillow as he kept going.

Gently pushing me down as he took off our shirts. "Jeez, what are you, a gym addict?" I asked as I turned my head. He chuckled as he put his rough lips on my neck and started abusing it. He knew he found the best spot when I let out his name.

"More p-please Russia~!" I moaned as he intentionally pushed his hard member on me. "Shhhhhh. We don't want the neighbors to know yet love." He didn't even care I was his sister. He seemed to want me to be happy.

"Father will be here soon, do you want to finish this quickly?" I thought for a second. "Wont you tear me more?" He nodded.

Russia's POV:

I nodded and hid under her frickin twin towers. "Russia. I'm sorry." She replied. He came up and kissed me. "No, I am. This is going to hurt." I added. "Wha- ah!" I threw myself inside her, not waiting for her to adjust. And I pulled in and out.

Both of us had stress. As her painful screams and yelps turn more and more into the sound we wanted, the more and more stress was gone. She finally wrapped her arms around my neck as she started wanting more and more.

Eventually I pulled out, tired af. She held onto me more. "Should'a told me what the hell you were doing." I whispered. "Yeah, but you seemed to like it after a while." I replied.

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

o

"Can I join next time?" Ukraine asked.

Bel looked at him. "That's just gay dude."

I looked at her, and kissed her saying, "Maybe."