Nick's visitor

The year is 2045, the planet is detorirating, buildings delapitated, cities ghosted, there is not a single sign of life.

Nick glances at his ashtray, watching the wisps of his cigeratte bud die off into the already foggy room. 

knock

He hears on the rickety door, and his head whips to the single entrance to his shabby apartment. Its a temporary stay, before he decides to move again. Supplies were running low. 

Silence reigned once again. 

Clutching a rifle, Nick adjusted the hood and mask to shadow his features before quietly shuffling to the door. It was barraged, he knew there was no way this straggles was coming in, it was the only entrance. 

It finally dawned on him too that it was his only way out. There was no question about this. He was going to have to confront it before it came back with enforcements. 

Docking the weaponry, he knocked back.He waited.knockThey were still there.Slowly, he toed away the barrage, and lowered the rifle nozzle towards the door as he backed away. 

"Who goes?" Nick yelled, positioning the rifle butt against his shoulder. 

The door slowly swung open as he lifted the nozzle towards the stranger's facial vicinity, taller than he'd expected. 

 "I know you." Nick whispered. 

"You do." The figure smiled as they lowered the mask. 

"I've come yet again to commission you, Nick."

_________________________________

I wrote this to mock Tweek for commissioning Nick 4 times in a row or 5 I can't remember but no it was hilarious

The amount of mistakes in this was impeccable look it was 14 whole minutes of vodka induced writing whaterc