My smile fades and I unwrap my arm from around Rafe's.

Topper ask to talk to Sarah so I walk away from  Rafe and over to Carson.

"Have you seen JJ?" I ask.

"No, but he'll be here later. He's serving." He answers.

"Rose look ridiculous." He laughs.

"Absolutely terrible." I laugh along.

It started to turn night and Sarah and I were out on the dance floor.

A couple of our friends joined us and we started to dance like idiots.

Sarah and I were making up a dance, when all of a sudden JJ came out of no where and started dancing around us.

"JJ?" We both say.

He puts his finger over his lips. "Yep."

He hands a piece of paper to Sarah and turns to me.

"Did you get it?" He whispers.

I nod my head and reach into my pocket.

I take out the map and immediately hide it behind my back when I see rafe and the guys walk up to us.

He puts his hand on JJ's shoulder and turns him around.

"I'm wondering if you can get me a mai tai, my friend." Rafe says.

"Yeah, pogue, how about you make that two?" Kelce cuts in.

JJ quickly turns to me.

"Go go the bell tower in one hour." He says.

I shove the map back in my pocket and nod my head.

He turns back around to Rafe.

JJ starts backing away and Rafe and Kelce follow him.

I roll my eyes and walk away.

Everyone started to dance with one another, so I found my dad and we started dancing.

"Thank you for being such a good sport to Amy. I know she can be a little much sometimes, but I really appreciate they love from you and your brothers." My dad says.

"I totally agree about the, her being a little much, but if she makes you happy I don't mind respecting her." I smile.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He kisses the top of my head.

Carson and Lukas walk over and we all huddle in a group hug.

"It's okay everybody. Do not panic! Leave it to the men and women in uniform!"A voice yells snapping us out of our group hug.

We all turn our heads to the noise and I put a confused look on seeing it's JJ.

Amy walks over and wraps her arms around my dad.

"Rose, you look like Lady Liberty!" He points a Rose as security escorts him away.

"Let go off him! You can't just boot him!" Ki yells. "I invited him here, I'm a member of this club!"