"You must be getting tired, drink up."

Getting tired? Jotaro was ready to pass out at any second, if he closed his eyes for more then two seconds, he would surely fall asleep. "Thanks," he grumbled, picking up the cup and taking a sip. He wasn't really a coffee person, but he needed the caffeine. He chugged the small cup within seconds, hearing what he thought was a chuckle as he placed the empty cup down. But he shrugged it off, he's just tired. 

"Sleep tight Kujo."

"What?"

And the sound of his head hitting the desk was the last sound he heard before it all went dark. 

...

"Thank you!" Kakyoin waved as he left the Kujo house, a small piece of paper in his hands. This slip of paper held the phone number where he could reach Joseph Joestar. He could get answers. He could figure this out! Even despite Joseph's goofball self, he's very good at being serious when the time calls for it. 

Kakyoin arrived back at his own house, quickly walking past the dinner table where his parents sat to get to the house phone.

"Noriaki!" his mother yelled. "How dare you leave like that with no notice at all! We didn't even know where you were! We thought you left for good!"

"Not now mom, I need to do something."

"That's all you've said since you got home today! I need answers this instant!"

"I said wait!" Kakyoin shouted. She stopped, bewildered at her son's outburst. Kakyoin's father hated to get involved with anything like this, so he simply stayed silent.

Kakyoin quickly dialed the number and held the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Joseph Joestar?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is Noriaki Kakyoin. I would like to speak with you in person."

"Uh, I'm sorry. I'm traveling abroad right now, and it's a very small chance I'd be in the same place as you."

"Then what about Avdol. Muhammad Avdol. He's your friend right? Egyptian fortune-teller?"

The line went silent, Kakyoin's parents watching from the background.

"How do you know about Avdol?"

"He is the stand user of a stand named Magicians Red. You specialize in Hamon and your own stand Hermit Purple. I know your daughter Holly, and your Grandson Jotaro. I am a stand user myself, and I seem to have gotten myself in a situation that I need your help with. If we could meet in person it would be a lot better to explain. If you can, I can meet you back at Holly's house. And if you can, please bring Avdol."

"..."

"I'll be there in 20."

The line went dead and Kakyoin put the phone down. "Noriaki, who was that?"

"None of your business mom."

Mrs. Kakyoin slammed her hands on the table. "Actually, it is my business! I am your mother, and I deserve to know what's going on!"

Then it happened.

Kakyoin snapped.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW. I DON'T EVEN KNOW! EVER SINCE I GOT HERE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO ACT SO CALM AND FORMAL. BUT IT'S JUST NOT WORKING! AN HOUR AGO I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL BLOODIED AND INJURED. I WAS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH MOM. AND NOW I'M BACK HERE WITH NO SCARS OR ANYTHING. IT'S A YEAR BEFORE I EVEN REMEMBER! AN HOUR AGO IT WAS 1989! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH INFORMATION I'M TAKING IN RIGHT NOW. IT'S A HELL OF A LOT MORE COMPLICATED THAN YOU THINK. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU'RE MY REAL MOM!!"