𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

Start from the beginning

A hand covered your mouth, before you felt hot breath hitting your ear, "Planned to use that on me, Y/N?" 

Nearly screaming from fright, your elbow rammed back into Chisaki's stomach. An 'off' was heard before his hand was retracted, and he took a few steps back. "Chisaki, what are you doing?!" You whispered scream, glaring at him. "Do you not realize how much trouble you're going to be in once they find you?!" 

Chisaki stood there, his arms hanging loosely at his sides as he looked at you, he said nothing, knowing you would continue talking with the look you're giving him. "And how dare you go and see my son without my permission?!"

"Stop being so stubborn, Y/N." He stated, taking a step forward and wrapping his arms tightly around you. You felt your heart explode, the warm feeling in your stomach you got so many years ago returning as you hugged him back. God, I missed you. I missed you so much. 

"I missed this so much." he mumbled into your hair, he took a deep breath in, squeezing you a bit tighter. "You still smell like vanilla," he chuckled. 

"You've smelt better," you giggled, burying your face into his chest. He chuckled too. 

"I only wanted to visit you, and Taichi. I do plan on turning myself in." 

"Stay the night with me," you whispered, "just one last time." You could feel Chisaki smile, and once he pulled back it was confirmed he was. "I thought you'd never ask." he stated, allowing you to take his hand, guiding him upstairs. He didn't expect you to go to the bathroom though, turning on the hot water. "Not to sound rude, but I just washed my sheet and--"

"Y/N, if you wanted to shower with me, you could've just said so." You felt your cheeks turn a bright, burning red as he started to strip in front of you, you followed behind him, memories of the first time this happened. 

Stepping into your room, Chisaki wasn't too far behind. You had to give him a pair of your biggest clothes, he gained muscle since he's been into prison, he wasn't just toned like before, it almost made you drool seeing his back muscles flex as he pulled the shirt over his head. You quickly snapped out of it, getting dressed then slipping under the sheets. Chisaki crawled in the bed beside you, pulling you on his chest. You both laid there, looking into each other's eyes for what felt like hours. There was so much you wanted to say, so much you wanted to do,  but you knew you wouldn't have enough time. The cops could come swarm your house any minute now, but you didn't mind. You were back on cloud nine, the one place you never wanted to leave. 

Chisaki's hand came up and cupped your cheek, pulling it close as he pressed his lips against yours. You kissed back instantly, your eyes watering as you felt your lips-- your whole body tingle. Chisaki was the only man you've ever fallen for, and at this rate, he would be the only man you'll love for the rest of this life. Why couldn't our fate be like a fairy tale? you asked yourself, pulling back from the kiss. "I love you, Kai."

"I love you, Y/N."

Waking up in the morning, you noticed your bed was empty.  The empty feeling in your head came once again, looking around your room it felt dull. You would give up anything to have a few more minutes with Chisaki, but you knew it would never happen again. Standing up, you walked down the stairs to see Taichi sitting at the table, stuffing pancakes in his mouth. He was fully dressed, book bag at his side. "Did you do this, Taichi?"

He shook his head, swallowing his food, "No, Daddy made it." he grinned, picking up more pancakes with his fork, "Your breakfast is in the microwave, mommy." You smiled, walking over to the microwave. You were about to open it when you noticed there was a note on top of it. Picking it up, you flipped the paper up. 

I wish I could stay longer, and help you raise our son, but my selfish decision ruined everything. I'm terribly sorry, Y/N. I love you, I love you, I love you and I wish you, and our son the best life. 

Also, check your phone. 

You furrowed your eyebrows, noticing your phone was on the side of the microwave. Opening it, the app to your bank account was pulled up. Logging in, you dropped to your knees seeing the amount of money was now in your account. Clicking on the amount, you noticed a note was added to it. 

"Don't worry, there's more."

clicking the home button, you didn't even get a chance to process the amount of money that was in your account, your home screen was now changed to a picture of Taichi, Kai and yourself, cuddled in your bed. Tears started streaming down your face. 

"I love you so much, Chisaki." you choked out, gaining Taichi's attention. 

"I love you too mommy!" He smiled at you, making you chuckle.