Yoga with the Hothead

Start bij het begin

"I thought you would be training with that IcyHot bastard," Bakugo spat. "Aren't you guys dating or something?"

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. 'Ah, now that one actually hurt.' I just ignored him as I stretched even farther, ignoring the pain in my back.

Bakugo replied with a 'tch' sound which I realized he tends to do that a lot. I stood up and slowly spread my legs till I did a full splits. I reached for my right leg, when I realized that Bakugo was staring. "What?"

He quickly looked away. "H-how the hell are you so flexible?"

I shrugged as I reached for the other leg. "A lot of practice. I used to do a lot of yoga to help me relieve any anger or stress," I replied. I cringed from how painful yoga classes were. I never really understood the whole inner peace thing.

"HA you?! Anger? Yeah right," Bakugo scoffed.

"You'd be surprised," I warned. I stood up and brushed myself off. "Okay, ready to get your ass beat?"

Bakugo smirked, "Don't come crying to me when you get hurt."

I laughed. Bakugo wasn't as bad as I thought. Also, I know he was really good with close to close combat, so that's always a plus. I walked over and stood in front of him and raised my fists. "Okay, let's do some good old sparring. With no quirks."

Bakugo clicked his tongue. "Whatever." He got into his fighting stance.

As predicted, he threw the first punch. I dodged sideways to avoid it and grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. He was trapped, his back facing me. "So predictable," I whispered in his ear.

He snarled. Before he could throw a punch, I pushed him forward and caused him to stumble. I raised my hand and motioned him to come at me. He then sprinted at me with his right arm raised. The motion was in slow motion in my eyes. I saw my chance and moved slightly to the left and grabbed his punching arm and wrapped an arm under his stomach and flipped him on his back, with me on top of him, pinning him down.

We were both panting for air. I smirked, "Still think I'm a small fry now?"

He looked at me weirdly and I saw he was blushing. Then I realized it. Our faces were so close to each other. I immediately got up tried to hide my flushed face. I looked over and saw him doing the same. I put my hand out for him to take. "Tch," is all he said but he took it.

"How do you move so fast like that?" He asked while he cleared his throat.

"Lots of practice. And stretching. My flexibility allows me to move any way I choose to," I said. Then I turned to him and smiled. "Besides, it's fun beating up on people. Especially guys."

He rolled his eyes but he put his hands up again. "Come on small fry. Again."

"Stop calling me that," I muttered before I ran to him to attack him.

Bakugo and I trained for hours like this with no breaks. He had managed to land some good punches on me and he didn't hold back on his hits which was fine. I didn't even feel the pain. I didn't feel anything.

He swung his arm and I barely dodged it. Then, I elbowed his back and I trapped him my embrace again. But before I can flip him over, he sent a punch to my stomach and I went flying back. I felt a burning hot sensation on my stomach. I let out a painful groan and saw that Bakugo was standing there with wide eyes. His hand had smoke coming from it. He accidentally used his quirk.

"Shit! Are you okay?!" He came running over to me. When he stood over me, I rolled over on my stomach and swung my legs under him, causing him to fall on his back.