They moved around a bit, with Yangyang always marveling at everything and ranting about everything. Chen Le had no clue what the latter was saying, but Yangyang was just so happy and energetic that Chen Le didn't have the heart to tell him that he was zoning out.

They had been walking for around twenty minutes when Chen Le heard someone clear their throat behind them. Startled, he turned around and was faced with a tall, lanky guy dressed up nicely.

"Are you guys lost?" the guy asked them. "Is something going on?"

Yangyang turned around to see who Chen Le was looking at and froze, not even blinking.

"We're not doing anything in particular, uh..." he reached out to shake Yangyang. "I told you we were dead," he muttered under his breath so that the guy couldn't hear them.

Yangyang remained unresponsive to Chen Le, instead, staring at the new guy with his eyes wide open. "You-you're-you're-" was all he managed to sputter out before he fainted.

"Yangyang!" Chen Le bent down to check on his friend, who was now laying on the ground.

"Do you want me to take him to the infirmary?" The guy asked him. He bent down and lifted Yangyang's body to a sitting-up position. He lifted up an eyelid, Yangyang's pupil not dilating in response. "He'll be fine."

"I don't know why he did that," Chen Le said. "Wait, do you work here?"

"Uh.....sort of, but I don't really do anything," the guy admitted.

"What a nice job that would be," Chen Le muttered under his breath. "Where's the infirmary?"

"Oh, here, I can just-" the guy lifted up Yangyang and threw him over his shoulder. "I can just carry him there, no worries."

The two made their way to the infirmary, with the stranger leading the way. He seemed to know this place pretty well, Chen Le thought. Did the guy know that they broke into the palace? He hasn't asked what they were doing – well, he did, but then Yangyang fainted.

"So your friend here is... Yangyang, if I remember correctly?" the guy asked him. "Doesn't sound Korean."

"That's cause we're not," Chen Le informed him. "We're Chinese."

"Well, what brings you here to the Kingdom of Korea?" The man lifted up Yangyang higher for him not to fall, while Yangyang still did not wake up.

"Starvation."

The guy stopped in his tracks. "Really."

"Yeah, both immigrants," Chen Le said. "Don't tell the king I said that, I'll get thrown in jail."

"Ah, come on, the king isn't that bad," the guy reassured him, even though he knew it was probably true. The China and Korea kingdoms don't have good relations with each other at the moment.

"Oh really?" Chen Le always tried not to judge anyone that he's never met, but it was a little hard to do it on the royal family, considering they were well off. He still had no idea why Yangyang worshipped them so much. Maybe he just liked gossip. "Have you met him?"

"Yeah, although I'm probably biased," the guy replied.

"Oh, Yangyang would practically combust if he heard that you've met him," Chen Le added. "Especially Prince Jisung. He would absolutely die if he ever saw him."

The male stopped in front of a series of double doors, pushing one of them open with his foot to reveal the hospital wing inside. "I would hope he didn't do that, that sounds unfortunate. Hey, Ten!"

A short man in a doctor's coat came into view, bowing down when he saw them. "Oh, good afternoon, your-"

"Not now, please." He walked over to one of the small beds lined up against the walls. "This young fellow fainted, please take care of him." He turned to look at Chen Le. "This is the royal doctor; he'll make sure your friend is in good hands."