Chapter 2- Beautiful

I stared at the clock on the wall of Diego's dressing room. I had been sat there for about an hour, alone. Diego had been shooting and I had nothing to do. I was prepared for shooting tomorrow and I was just waiting for Diego to come so we could leave.

Just as I was thinking about him, he walked through the door and smiled at me.

"Are you done filming?" I asked.

"I'm all yours."

He walked over to my and held out his hand for mine. I took it and followed him out of the room and the building into the street.

We walked in silence for around two minutes. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a good silence. We both had time to think, and I don't know what Diego was thinking about, but I was thinking about what we should do tonight.

After a short while, Diego looked over to me. He continued to stare at me for a while until I felt my cheeks burning.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, turning so both of his hands were on my waist.

"It depends what you're thinking, but I know what I want to do tonight."

"Oh yeah, and what's that?"

"You'll have to wait until we get back to the house." I giggled as Diego pulled his pouty face.

He is so adorable when he does that! I couldn't help but want to tease him, so I planted a quick kiss on his cheek. When he turned to face me, I skipped down the road and he ran after me.

We chased each other down the road until we reached our house. When we got there, Diego opened the door and led me to the sofa.

"So what were you planning to do tonight?" He asked, looking into my eyes, clearly thinking exactly the same as me.

"Well I thought we could just watch a movie." I teased. He clearly was not happy with this suggestion, because he brought another one to the table.

He leant in slowly until our lips were touching. I was so glad we were finally alone and were not going to be interrupted.

I can't describe the feeling I get whenever I kiss Diego. Not like the jokey kisses at work for everyone's amusement or the awkward kisses when everyone is watching, just Diego and I. Just the two of us. Together.

We slowly pulled apart. I opened my eyes to see Diego staring at me. My cheeks immediately began to glow bright red. I tried to cover my cheeks but he pulled my hands away.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I get embarrassed when I blush, you know that!" I said as I tried to pull my hands out of his firm grip to cover my burning cheeks.

"Your blushing makes you more beautiful."

I could feel my cheeks getting redder and redder as I blushed more and more.

"And I won't stop saying it. You're beautiful Maria Clara Alonso."