Chapter 1

Sunday August 9th

Liked by...Rylanthebud, avaannii, charlidamelio...and others

Alexsmithhh I don't want spring break to end 😓😓

comments-

avaannii- You look beautiful 

charlidamelio- cant wait to see you back at school
     Alexsmithhh- cant wait to see you too

Username- where are you 
     Alexsmithhh- brooklyn!!!

Username- you are you cute I love you so much

Username- girl I love your outfit

Username- I want to throw up so ugly 

Username- I love you so much 

Nickaustin- get your ass back to LA NOW
     Rylanthebud- were trying nick calm down 

Joshrichards- You look like a slut 
     Alexsmithhh- You sound like a man whore! If you don't wanna look at me           get off my page😘

View more comments...

I turned off my phone and looked out the airplane window as we took off back to California. I didn't want to go home and I really didn't want to see Josh. For some reason he hated me and I have no clue why, I mean I did nothing to him. At least I had people with me to help me deal with him. Me and my friends were the most popular girls in the school no matter how much Nessa said otherwise. The most popular guys happened to be Josh and his dickhead friends. Before freshman year me and Josh never really talked even though we had been at the same school for years but then all of a sudden he just started hating me. At first I was an emotional mess but now I can stand up for myself and not break down every time he says something to me. "Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, we have just landed in Los Angeles, California. If this is home then welcome home, if you are visiting enjoy your stay here in sunny LA" The pilot said waking me up from my dream as people started to unload the plain. I grabbed my bag and me and my older sister Rylan started to head towards the front of the plane. When we got to the main section I saw somebody running towards me and yelling, I noticed who it was and dropped my bags running towards her. " AVANIIII" I yelled. She jumped onto me and I hugged her. She had arrived back from her spring break trip a little while ago and apparently decided to wait to see me! Boy had I missed this girl so much.

Monday August 10th

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me. I opened my eyes and reality hit me. I had to go to school and deal with the people that happen to go there. I went to my closet and put this on:

Even though my school doesn't have a dresscode I normally wear bigger shirts because that is whats comfortable to me

Even though my school doesn't have a dresscode I normally wear bigger shirts because that is whats comfortable to me. I rarely wear crop tops to school because of people like Josh who have just made me so uncomfortable in them! But I got this shirt on Vacation and I wasn't going to let some annoying teen boy stop me from wearing it! I looked in the mirror and smiled at how I looked! I was really happy with my outfit today.

I turned on my music and then went to my bathroom and straightened my hair. After that I just did some natural makeup and ran downstairs to go eat before I left" good morning sunshine" my dad said giving me a hug, I said good morning to him as my mom walked out of the bedroom " you look cute honey I just wish your school had dress code " She said sipping her coffee, We laughed and I thanked her. While I was eating breakfast, I heard the front door open. I walked out of the kitchen, and Emma and Avani were standing there. "Good morning girls, do you want some pancakes," my mom asked when they walked into the kitchen. They both nodded and sat down next to me as I took another bite. "You look hot," Avani said, and I tried not to snort my chocolate milk but it didn't work that well. After all three of us finished eating, I thanked my mom for breakfast and ran upstairs real quick to grab my phone, my bag, and my keys. We ran out to the car so we wouldn't be late for school and I started driving towards LAHS. 

As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw Charli, Nick, and a few other of my friends standing in front of the school, waiting for us. I parked, and we jumped out to greet them all. "You look cute," Charli told me and I smiled. I thanked her, and we all walked into school together. We sat in the center room and talked for a few minutes " Hey guys, we only have 5 minutes," Nick said, looking at his watch. I said goodbye to the group and walked off to my locker to grab my books. When I shut it, I saw Josh standing there, leaning against the locker. "What do you want Josh," I said rolling my eyes and trying to walk past him. He pushed me back to the locker "Don't talk to me with an attitude slut" He said and I sighed crossing my arms. "How am I the slut when you are the one fucking a different girl every night even though you have a girlfriend" I reminded him. He obviously wasn't amused because he grabbed my neck and pushed me straight up against the locker. It was like a kinky couple but he was probably just trying to stop my breathing or something like that. It didn't hurt but that much but I didn't want him to make it hurt so I just stayed right where I was. "You know you have never told me why you hate me so much, like seriously what in the world did I do to you," I told him before he pushed on my neck even harder. "Shut the hell up asshole," He told me and I slightly laughed "No seriously why do you hate me because all you do is call me a slut but how would you know that, you never talk to me," I said trying to keep my cool. "Oh don't even try that you know you are, you forced Nessa to break up with her boyfriend so you could sleep with him and then just left and went with 4 other guys, yeah she told me. You are a bitch and I wish you didn't exist" I could feel the tears building up but I didn't want to cry in front of him. "Aww is poor Alex sad, such a baby," he said. He pushed my neck tighter and now I couldn't breathe, I started to gasp for air and my eyes were starting to close when Josh was knocked off of me. I opened my eyes holding my neck and trying to catch my breath. Josh looked extremely mad but Nick was standing in front of me. I held my hands against the lockers still trying to regain my breath. "Get your hands off my girlfriend," He said. I knew we weren't dating but I wouldn't dare to correct him. It was better if Josh thought we were together. "Your what" Josh stuttered "My girlfriend now go," He said to josh. Josh lowered his head and walked away. When he was out of sight Nick turned back to me "Are you ok" he asked me as I stood up. I nodded and gave him a hug "Thank you so much"