XVIII

hi beauties.. here's your alternate ending cause y'all REALLY hated the other one-

--------------------

2 years later...

I woke up to a sleeping Kelsi beside me, and quietly got out of the bed. God knows she needed as much sleep as she could get, she didn't sleep much because of the baby.

I put on a black t-shirt and some sweatpants and walked downstairs, starting on breakfast. It was Kelsi's birthday, so I decided I'd make her favorite breakfast, french toast. Just as I finished it up, I heard a set of footsteps pad into the kitchen and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Guess whooooo?" A tired but enthusiastic voice said from behind me.

"Hmm... I honestly don't know." I chuckled and turned around, pulling Kelsi into my arms. "Good morning. Happy birthday, beautiful."

"Thank you." She smiled and stood on her tippy toes, kissing me softly. 

I kissed her back and handed her a plate of french toast, she smiled gratefully and sat down. "Thank youuu.. how sweet of you."

"How's my two girls?" I sat in front of her.

"Cece is active, as always. I'm tired, as always. But I'm happy because it's my birthday." She smiled and started to eat her food.

"It is indeed your birthday. Can't believe I've been able to stand you for this long." I laughed and she punched my arm.

"Hey! All have you know, I am a lovely person to be around." She said with a mouthful of toast. 

"I know, I know. Hey, I have a big day planned for us today. I've gotta actually go out and do some stuff, so I need you to stay here." I grabbed her hand and held it over the table.

"Okay... that's fine. I'll just be here all by my lonesome." She sighed dramatically.

"No you won't," I chuckled. "Natalie and Kat want asked if they could steal you away for a few hours while I finished things up, so you've got a packed day."

"Shoot... I should go get ready then!" She got up and scrambled upstairs.

"Be careful, woman! You've got a child in that belly of yours!" I called out and took her dishes to the sink, washing them.

"Yeah, yeah!" She called back and I heard the door slam shut. "Whoops!"

I laughed and dried my hands off, then turned to the doorway to see Sam walking in. He sat at the table and got on his phone. I went and sat down in front of him and smacked the back of his phone, causing it to fall.

"Good morning, can I go over the day I have planned and get your approval?" I asked him.

"Sure, asshat." He picked up his phone and put it in his pocket.

"Alright, so... first, I'm gonna have her birthday party at the apartment of course." I said.

"How is that coming along, by the way?" He asked, leaning back.