XI

Kelsi's POV

I woke up with the worst hangover and headache I'd ever experienced in my life. I sat up, holding my head and slowly getting out of bed. Colby was already gone, I assumed he was downstairs with the others. I walked downstairs, squinting and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Colby?" I whispered.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" Sam yelled sweetly as he walked downstairs.

I winced. "Shut the hell up, Sam."

"Oh, sorry. I forgot that you're always cranky in the morning." He laughed.

"Where's Colby?"

"He's upstairs in the shower. Just got in, you can still make it in time."

"Where's your hangover meds?"

"Also in the bathroom."

"Thanks." I walked upstairs to the bathroom between Sam and Colby's room and walked in.

I grabbed some medicine and swallowed it dry then took off all of my clothes. Colby was facing away from me and didn't notice that I'd came in. I got in the shower behind him and wrapped my arms around him, causing him to jump and run into the wall.

"Hey, hey. It's just me." I said softly, kissing his back.

"You scared the shit out of me. I didn't even hear you come in." He turned his head to look at me.

"I came in to get hangover meds." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his shoulder.

"And ended up in here with me." He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Couldn't help myself." I smiled and leaned my head against his chest.

"I've already washed myself, I was just standing around. Let me get you." He said softly.

"With your man shampoo?" I giggled.

"No." He chuckled. "Natalie has some stuff in here since she stays with Jake so much."

"Well, okay. If you insist." I grinned and backed out of his arms.

He moved me under the water and got some shampoo in his hand as my hair got wet. He moved me again and turned me around, lathering the shampoo into my hair. He massaged my head gently, kissing my shoulder. He rinsed out the shampoo and put body wash on a rag, washing my body. He paid special attention to my area, dropping the rag and sliding his hand between my thighs, rubbing and squeezing them.

"You pulled some shit I didn't appreciate last night, playing with yourself like that." He said into my ear.

"I did? I can't remember anything from last night. Like, at all." I leaned against the shower wall.

"Mhm. You had to ride my thigh to get your orgasm." He kissed my ear.

"Really? Wish I could remember." I grinned.

"Don't worry guys, I'm not looking. I have to grab my toothbrush." Sam said as he busted through the door.

Colby let go of my thigh and turned off the water, standing in front of me until Sam left the bathroom. He stepped out and handed me a towel, wrapping one around himself. I wrapped it around my body and we both went to his bedroom.