1st Day Gone Wrong

Now how should I start this, maybe from the beginning where it all started.

We were only twelve when we first met, I knew him before there was even a Direction to choose from. It wasn't a big deal I mean he absolutely hated singing, I never expected him of all people to even become famous from it.

Now to continue the story of how we first met back in middle school where life was only a cherry on top of the real world.

-Gabby's POV

Here it was the school I absolutely didn't want to go to, Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. I didn't even want to come to the United Kingdom of all places, I'm stuck in the small town Redditch. Like come on these uniforms are ridiculous this navy blue skirt is always rising up.

I can picture the argument with my mother like it just happen, like literally it just happened like ten seconds ago.

"Do I really have to go here like come on I'll be the only black girl here."

"That's not even true look", my mom pointed to a random black student walking.

I groan giving myself a face palm, "Mom...they don't even go here".

"And how will you know this excuse me..EXCUSE ME!" Before I knew it my mother is chasing this poor child asking her what school she goes to.

All I could do was shake my head to erase the thought. I'm pretty sure my mom ruined the rest of the school year for me. I can picture it now in the school's paper in big letters , "New Black Girl's Mother goes Crazy".

Suddenly I felt a vibe that someone was staring at me. I slowly turned around to not only see one person but twenty students looking at me crazy with their cellphones all facing me. There was complete silence and being me I tried to break it.

"Hey there." I gave them all a big cheesy smile with the most awkward wave. This year better be a great one, because I'm definitely going to need it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N Hey this is my first story I hope you liked it. I'm sorry the 1st chapter is kind of short and moving slow don't worry it'll move faster. Don't forget to comment about anything and rate thank you)