The Brainy One Of The School

In class, There was a new student which was Melvin's brother Monsieur, Monsieur was the smartest kid in school. And I answered back with "Who is that?" Melvin replied with "IT'S MY BROTHER MONSIEUR YOU BANGER!" I replied back with "Ugh ok" And Barbie replied to herself with "Monsieur looks alot like Melvin!" 19 Hours Later, class was over. And they all went to recess. Monsieur started assaulting Barbie And Jai's youngest brother, Dennis Citizen, who is a prankster, and a piano player. and Jai defended him with "Don't worry little bro, Monsieur's just being an idiot." And Monseiur replied to Me "EXCUSE ME? WHY WOULD U CALL ME AN IDIOT FOR BEING SMART?!?" I replied with "I didn't even call you an idiot!" At lunch, Monseiur and Melvin were trying to get George's attention by tapping his back with their apples. George replied back angry to them "I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOP HITTING ME WITH YOUR APPLES!" And George turned around, Melvin was yelling at his ear "YOU'RE BLACK!!!!" And everyone was laughing except for Harold, Me, Barbie and with Barbie and Jai's cousin Jimmy, Mr. Ree's Son. Everyone laughed hard at Melvin and Monseiur getting beat up by George.

Part 3 coming soon!