Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

It just started as a normal day. My class was at a training camp in the woods and we just finished training for the day. We were about to start something where Class 1-B is supposed to scare us. I was originally paired with Midoryia but then Bakugou insisted I partner with him instead so he didn't have to deal with Todoroki. I just decided I would so I could go earlier.

I went into the forest with Bakugou and after about 15 minutes, I smelt smoke. I looked around and heard a scream from the clearing we came from. I wasn't really scared but then we ran into a guy in a straight jacket, exposing only his teeth. He groaned something I didn't hear and his teeth shot out of his mouth. I took a little while to figure out what was happening. I realized what was happening "Bakugou, it's the league of villains!" I yelled and the guy in the straight jacket went to hit me but I slammed my hand against his tooth and it started to crumble into nothing. I did this a couple of times then I heard something in my head. It was Mandalay saying that the league of villains was indeed attacking and that Aizawa gave his permission for us to fight. I figured we would be fine then she said that they were after a student named Kaachan. 

I didn't understand at first then I looked at Bakugou and realized the were after him. Yeah I was shocked but I figured he wouldn't get hurt. Well hopefully he wouldn't. I spaced out a little then I heard someone yell "They're fighting!" I looked up and saw Midoryia and Shoji. Then I saw Dark Shadow chasing them, which means clearly Tokoyami was with them. Bakugou was about to blow something up but I stopped him as I saw Dark Shadow was fighting the guy who was attacking us. When he done I let Bakugou make a small explosion which made Tokoyami go back to how he was before. 

Midoryia started talking about how we had to protect Bakugou, which Bakugou of course didn't like but he just groaned and did as he was told. We walked around and came across Tyusu and Uraraka with a blonde girl. Sure she was a villain but she was kinda cute. I noticed that she had some kind of needle in Uraraka's thigh. I ran over to them and pulled the girl off, trying hard to not disintegrate her. She looked at me "Wait...You...Look familiar...What's your name?" I looked at her, a little confused "Uh, (Y/N) Shimura?" Her face lit up but she didn't say anything "Well I should go..."

She walked off and then we noticed that Bakugou and Tokoyami were missing. He looked up and saw some guy with a mask had turned them into marbles. We chased after him and Uraraka got the idea the to throw us and hope we can catch up with him. After they did and we were there, I saw the guy with the mask, a guy in a full suit that covered his face, a guy with scars all over, and the blonde girl from before. Her face lit up again "See Dabi there she is! The one Shigaraki always talks about!" I raised an eyebrow as the guy with the scars reached for me, to which I glared and kicked him in the nuts "Keep your hands off me!" Everyone started fighting and eventually the guy with mask dropped the marbles that were Bakugou and Tokoyami. Shoji managed to grab Tokoyami but Todoroki missed and the guy with the scars got Bakugou. They went to leave through a portal.

I glared and ran after them, managing to tackle the guy with scars. I accidentally went through the portal with them. When we were through I was in a room that looked like a bar. The first person I noticed though was the guy sitting at the bar. He had a hand over his face. I stepped closer to him but then the blonde girl grabbed me "Hey Shigaraki! We got the girl you always talk about!" The guy got up off his bar stool and looked at me with a smile then at the blonde girl "Good job Toga" So her name's Toga. The guy then looked back at me "Long time no see (Y/N)" His voice was so familiar but I couldn't tell who he is. He looked at me "Oh come on, you don't remember me? I could've sworn you would've remembered your brother"

That's why he sounded familiar! I looked at him "You're telling me you're Tenko?" He laughed "Well yeah" Toga squealed "Oh so this cutie is your sister?" I looked at her and Tenko nodded "Yeah. Now, (Y/N) if you wanna stay for a little then-" I smiled and nodded "Are you kidding? I missed you of course I wanna stay!" I laughed and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back "Okay, well we don't have any extra bedrooms so you can sleep in Toga's room" Toga squealed "Trust me (Y/N), this is going to be SO much fun!" Toga took me to her room and had me sit on the bed. Her expression was so cute.

I can't believe it but...I think I'm falling for her...

(Word Count: 891)

So that was the first chapter. I apologize if this sucks, this my first time writing a "X Reader" fanfiction.  I've also never wrote a girl x girl fanfiction before either. Well anyway, enjoy please