Prologue - Officially A Dude

I stared at the mirror, giving myself a very painful smile. 

This was the last moment of Anne Flames. 

I painfully twirled my hand at the tip of my long wavy hair and ones again sulked in front of the toilet mirror. I just couldn't believe that in just a few seconds, this long hair I have grown for the past 5 years of my life was going to be cut.

Not only that... I was also going to leave my voice behind. I was really going to miss my voice, no matter how horrible it is, I will still miss it... A lot.

Oh brother... I wonder where you are... Disappearing just like that! Leaving me alone and worst of... EXPECTING ME TO BE YOUR REPLACEMENT! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?! You disappeared in the midst of the night, leaving a note saying you need a break and that in the meantime I can take your place in school. I mean like, you can leave and all but must you ask me to take over you in school?

Sometimes I feel like you're using my love for you, If I do no love you, my dear twin, I will totally just let you drop out from your prestigious University without care.

Still, can you actually believe that I am going to an all-boys school and act like I am my brother? Most girls will probably like the idea at first, being surrounded by so many hot guys and even being able to live with one of them. But the fact that my brother's pass to this school is at stake just gives me so much pressure.

UGHHH, I HAVE NO IDEA IF I SHOULD BE WORRIED CAUSE YOUR MISSING OR FRUSTRATED CAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE YOUR PLACE!

Rant over.
Sorry about that, I don't usually act that way. I promise I don't bite.

Anyway, Goodbye Hair.

~>.<~

"Oh come on, Anne! It'll probably be so fun and all! With all those guys surrounding you and the fact that they don't even know you are a girl! Isn't that like a manga in reality?! I can't even describe how jealous I am right now!" Hazlin bounced on my bed as I packed my stuff.

How is it actually believed that this girl is my best friend, like seriously? We are like the total opposite of each other! (No wonder we attract.)

"Hazlin, let's pretend all the guys there are fat and ugly. How will you feel now?" I smirked.

"Ewww! Okai, never mind. Just make sure not to touch any of those dudes and bring back HIV," her eyes went wide to my random situation, which of course is impossible.

I have met some of my brother friends before and damn even though they are supposed to be nerds, they are just handsome. I can't even-

"But if there are actually any handsome guys, make sure to bring one home for yourself and one for me too!" she jumped out of my bed smiling widely.