3. Day 1

"it'll be okay, you will be okay Jungkook" he whispered to himself and walked in the building.

"owh ! watch where you're going" a boy of height shorter than Jungkook whined as they bumped into each other in the hallway. "shit" Jungkook thought, "I haven't even entered the building and im already going to be beat up by someone, a great start definitely"

Jungkook's thoughts were paused when he felt a hand on his shoulder "oh i- im so sorry, I wasn't looking-" Jungkook looked at the boy who he bumped into, his eyes were beautiful, forming into a crescent moon when his rich, full lips forged into a smile. Jungkook realized he was staring but he couldn't quite get himself to look away, the boy was truly beautiful. Jungkook was pulled out of his thoughts once again "it's okay, are you fine ?" the shorter one said. "im-" Jungkook lost himself again, this time in the boy's sweet voice his voice was the sweetest Jungkook had heard till now.

"hey ? are you here ?" the shorter one's voice brought Jungkook back to reality. "oh im sorry what did you say ?" Jungkook replied nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "i said my name is Jimin and you're ?" the shorted boy, Jimin, asked. "h- hi Jimin, im Jungkook" Jungkook replied, he almost lost himself in Jimin's eyes for the third time now.

"you're my junior Jungkook, call me hyung." Jimin said, pouting.

Jungkook could feel his heart beating faster and almost driving it's way out of his chest. "not a chance that I'll call someone shorter than me "hyung" " Jungkook scoffed softly patting Jimin's hair, teasing him. "im gonna get you kid" Jimin started chasing the younger boy.

Both of them fell to the ground after playing around, chasing each other for some time, lying on their backs, laughing. Jungkook didn't know he could be this happy here, without his hyungs. " i really hope i never get to see you again, you're a jerk. kids these days have forgotten what respect is". Jimin said in between his giggles and cute laughs. "you sounded like my hyung there-" " YOU HAVE A HYUNG ???? THAT IS SO COOL" Jimin sat up looking wide eyed at Jungkook. "I have five of them" Jungkook boasted . "you are so lucky". Jungkook could hear the pout in Jimin's tone. "oh well you wouldn't say so once you start living with them" Jungkook scoffed. "it's almost time uh Jungkook, lets go to our assigned rooms". Jimin said holding out a hand for Jungkook to get up. " nice to meet you Jimin" Jungkook said, he really meant it. "it's hyung, damn it" he corrected, walking away.

"he's so cute" Jungkook mumbled to himself. " wait WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JEON JUNGKOOK". Jungkook sat on the grass for some more time looking up at the clouds and immediately seeing how bad the weather was going to get " oh boy, that doesn't look good". he got up and headed to the room no. 13, the room that was assigned to him, praying to not get a shitty partner.

_____

thankyou for reading xx