Inevitable Part 4

He knew she was in no mood to listen. But he has become pro in language that Sana understands the best now. He has always had the way with words when he wants to make her see things. And her immense trust in him tips the odds in his side. She always listens to him aptly when he is trying to tell her something as long as it is not something that she 'thinks' will take her away from him. And the only thing he can't deal with when it comes to their differences - 'Uska lagna'.

Back to reality, he took her hands in his and grabbed them between his strong hands. He shook their hands a little asking her to look at him, which almost sounded like begging.

"Idhar dekh.. Meri taraf dekh Sana.. "

She looked up at him through her lashes.. He momentarily was lost in those eyes again. How can she hold so much love and pain and trust in those two little eyes..

"Dukhi hone dunga mein tuze? Nahi na?? hmm? Aise kaise bimar padegi tu? Last time ki baat alag this na.. tu mujhse mil nahi pa rahi thi, mujhse baat nahi kar pa rahi thi .. isliye bimar padi.. But abhi to aisa nahi hai na? hmm??? Abhi tu mujhse roj baat kar payegi , video call pe dekh bhi payegi.. snapchat tiktok banake mujhe bhej payegi.. mujhse unpe ghanto teri tarife karwa payegi.."

She half smiled half cried at his last line and hugged him hard.. he laughed out too and held her close..

"But fir bhi mujhko nahi jana Sidharthhh.. please yaar.. ye kaise log hai inke samjh nahi aati agar Sana khush hi nahi hai to Sana dusronko kaise entertain karegi.. mene nahi jana chahe kuchh bhi ho jaye mujhe farak nahi padta"

Sid's relief was short lived as he continued holding her and rubbing her back with his strong hands..

"Kyun tu itna tenssion le rahi hai sweetheart .. ek mahine ki to baat hai.. aur is baar to tera favourite kaam karne ja rahi hai.. tuze kitna pasand hai gane pe perform karna.. soch kitni attention milegi tuze .. itne hajaro log sirf tuze sunane or dekhne k liye aaye honge.. hain na?? ye thode hi msk jaise hai jaha tuze teri marzi ke khilaf kuchh karna padega.. "

"Idhar dekh meri taraf.. "

he lifted her chin with his thumb..

"Kis baat se pareshan hai tu itni bata sach sach.. "

It was taking him a lot of effort to even say these words.. He himslef was going to miss her like crazy. He remebered her words from BB house.

"Tuze aise aadat pad jaye meri ki tu raat mein mujhe dhunde.. teri maa se puchhe Sana kaha hai "

And he was addicted to her and how!! Like his ciggarrete .. he couldn't go much longer without seeing her .. When she was not with him, he would miss those cuddles, those warm hugs.. those kisses.. those tangled legs.. those endless talks in the darkness of his room.. He would miss her more than she would ever know..

" Tu bhi chal na Sidharthh mere saath.. soch kitta majaa aayega .. "

He smiled at her again.. she can be worst than a five year old kid sometimes..

"Tuze bhi aai na hasi tere baat pe? Mein kaise aa sakta hun tere tour pe? "

"Kyun tuze sharam aati hai mere saath ghumne mein??"

"Meine aise kab bola.. tu ab jyada apna dimag mat chala samjhi na.. dimag ka kaam mujh pe hi chhod de.."

"chal chhod diya Dimag ka kaam tere pe.. par dil ka kya?? Uska kya karu?? Wahi to saare pange hai na? aur wo to tuze samajh me aata nahi.. "

"Achha.. sahi hai sahi hai.. saala saara dil wil tere ko hi samjha aata hai.. baki kisike pass to dil diya hi nahi hai bhagwan ne.. "

"Diya hai na.. bahot bada dil diya hai.. but pata nahi kuchh log itna sambhal ke bakse mein kyu rakh dete hai.. use hi nahi karte... "

She knew she is pressing the wrong button and entering a very dangerous territory with her words.. but she was adament today.. she had to know how much her going away is affecting him..

"Chal ho gayi teri bakwas??" Sid asked getting little away from her running his fingers through his hair..

" 4 baje tuze designer k pass bhi jana hai, tere tour k dresses trial karne.. Lets go home abhi"

"Mujhe nahi jana koi dress dekhne" Shehnaz folded her hands and stomped her feet on the ground..

"Arre! Fir shuru ho gayi tu.. abhi itna samjhaya na tuze?? Chal ghar chal ab.. "

He pulled her hand and started walking towards their car and she followed him like a petulant child being dragged by an angry parent..

The whole way back home she kept thinking of ways to figure out how to know if he is going to miss her or not. She was so quiet the whole way which was very unlike her and Sid kept throwing worried glances towards her..

He didn't want to waste even a minute of what little time they had left together before she would fly out on Thursday, but she was not making things easier for him at all..

He needed to fix this asap..