I miss you

Grace's POV:
I tried texting, calling, searching, i tried doing everything i could to find a way to get to Oli and Seb it was like they never existed. That night, i laid down in my bed thinking about my Kiss with Josh, i knew it was soooo sooon but it felt nice.

1 week later:

Josh's POV:
One week had already passed, Grace and i searched like crazy for Oli and Seb, i could tell she was really in love with Oli and she really cared about Seb or else wouldn't be going this crazy after them but 3 years ofc they meant alot to her too many memories and conversations and everything they had together......

I couldnt even imagine what she was going through but she shared everything with me i guess i was her bestfriend now and i got her back.

We got pretty close during this one week, But i also figured she was trying to avoid me sometimes becoz of the kiss...

Grace's POV:
I was just lying on the couch when i heard the door knock i jumped to open hoping it was Oli with flowers to say sorry because he left and give me a kiss and with him i hoped to see Seb with my fave chocolates and ice creams and ready to give me one of those warm cozy hugs, when i opened the door it was Maverick.
(Maverick=M Grace=G)

M: Hey can i come in?
G: yeah, um.... please come in( stepping aside so he could enter)
M: How are you holding up? With the whole oli and seb moving out thing?
G: Honestly NOT GOOD, sooooooo not okayyyy....
M: I get it, I knew you guys were pretty close. They talked about you sometimes.
G: Really?(gives a shocked and confused expression)
M: Yeah.
M: Is josh home?
G: He is, lemme get him for ya
(Calls Josh)
(Josh=J)
J: Oh hi, sup Mav!
M: nothing much just thought we could all chill together.
J: Actually i was just headed out why don't you hangout with Grace! That way u both can get to know each other.
M: What do you say Grace? You cool?
G: um... yeah sure why not...( gives an nervous laughter)
J: Then imma leave you both to whatever you r gonna do, bye(leaves the house)
M: cool then lets watch netflix! What do you wanna watch?
G: idk you pick....
M: k then...

Hi lovesss sorry for the late update i kinda deleted the app because of my storage but i m Back now....... soooo enjoy

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES ON THE STORY....