𝘪𝘹. 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

the temporary delivery girl stood gobsmacked in front of the giant house. the sprawling territory spanned at least 5 blocks, easily making it the biggest property in the area. intricate pillars made from cedar wood lined the stone walls that stood.

one thing went through her head: i better start practising to be homeless.

she went up to the gate, which had a built-in speaker and camera. pressing the intercom, she waited for the other voice at the end. it was such a long wait that she nearly left, before the mic buzzed in.

"is this the delivery?" a deep, monotone voice was at the end of the line.

one that was very familiar to her. "hey, is that you, todoroki?"

she chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. "man, i haven't heard from ya in a while."

todoroki was surprised to hear her cheerful voice on the other end. "oh, [name], you're delivering the food now?"

she grinned to herself. "yep, only for this month though."

"our new delivery guy was supposed to start this week, but then he had some unforeseen circumstances and he'll be starting when school starts. i felt bad for the old man so i volunteered to take care of the deliveries while the new guy was gone."

scratching the back of her head, she glanced up at the gate. "would 'cha mind letting me in? i've got the food here and it's just waiting."

he made a grunt in confirmation, nodding, even though she couldn't see him, and pressed the button to open the gates.

her jaw dropped as the gates pulled back smoothly to reveal a beautiful traditional-themed zen garden. holy shit, there's even a fucking fountain and a waterfall here. how rich is this guy?