"No."

"Why?"

Bluntly telling her, "because you're my secretary. Because my family loves you. Because I need you there." He stated the obvious. Any other favour he would have granted but the party was too important. "I know, Akashi is going to be there, and your father will too, horrible combo right?"

Sarcasm underlying in his tone. They both knew these people, and none of them wanted those men there. "I'm sorry, we don't have bad blood with the Akashi family, and my dad wanted to try and reconcile with your father."

"It's fine." It really isn't. "You aren't obligated to do anything for me. Forgive me for asking the favour."

: : :

Four New Messages from
Haruno Daimon (Boss-kun)

Haruno Daimon (Boss-kun):
Heyz, the bread you bought tasted great. Could you buy more of those? I know they're cheap, I saw you sneaking the plastic bag into the kitchen (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Buy extra, I want to Rebecca to try more commoner flavours (・∀・) Thank you!!

Do well in school, work hard and I slipped in my black card in case you need anything to buy (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ soo yeahhh I trust you

Not that I care with money, I can make more lol

Me:
Okay. Thank you

A lot of that money is an outcome of my hard work, just so you know.

Haruno Daimon (Boss-kun):
Yeah yeah, I know, that's why I'm sharing!!

Come text me again if you have a boyfriend.

Knowing you, he's probably another yandere, haha. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Me:
Not funny.

• • •

"Akahana-chan, please help us," the ginger pleaded with bubbling tears around the corners of his eyes. She gingerly ruffled his already messy hair. "What happened? Why are you and him outside the gym?" Kageyama answered her begrudgingly, seeing as Hinata was too caught up with his pleading. "They... Kicked us out." Chiding them both lightly, "you must have done something wrong. I'll talk to Mura-senpai and Suga-senpai."

The setter's eyes lit up and helped her pry Hinata's arms off her torso. "You know them?" She didn't get the chance to answer him, sliding the door open immediately. "Akahana?"

Their Captain's expression dimmed when he saw the two troublemakers behind her with large hopeful eyes. "What did they do? Knock the principal's head piece or something?" His face went pale, confirming her assumption. It's supposed to be a joke but okay. This was going to be a new issue. Were the rumours circulating that fast already? He didn't know there were any other witnesses.

Sugawara explained the situation while everyone else did their stretching. It seemed like Sawamura was either really made or simply strict. "If that's the case then maybe I could help both of them out." The silver haired setter smiled in appreciation.

Approaching the beautiful team manager, she politely asked for the keys. "You never know, maybe I'll renovate the gym." Sorry for the false promise. I don't mean to lead y'all on. She lied smoothly.