Music Video Fun-ChapterXIII

Today the band was shooting a music video to a new song they had been working on.

This meant that they were in their full leather outfits, makeup and teased hair. It was quite a sight to see.

But they were all so amazingly creative and their videos always turned out to be something amazing.

I watched on the side lines, catching Tommy looking over at me every now and then making sure I was watching.

I eagerly approached Tommy who was sitting in his chair, once they had wrapped up the video.

I wrapped my arms around him, pressing a handful of quick kisses along his neck and jaw, before pressing a final one of the corner of his lipstick stained mouth.

He laughed, letting his fingers find my hair and run through them. A small hum escaped from my throat as I pressed another kiss on his neck.

'I didn't expect that reaction from you when i'm all sweaty.' He chuckled, gently tugging my hair.

I moved my face from his neck, looking at both in the mirror. 'It was more of a "you didn't wake me up with kisses" when you left this morning.' He smiled at my pouting face.

I leaned in, about to plant a kiss on his mouth but he turned his face away from me, tutting.

I couldn't believe he rejected my kiss.

Tommy smirked at my upset expression. 'They don't want me ruining my makeup, we aren't finished just yet.'

I huffed. 'Come on Tommy, i've been trying to get a proper kiss from you! And I know how to apply lipstick.'

'I know you do I just like teasing you.' He said, puckering his lips. I gently caressed the side of his face before bringing my lips next to his, as I kissed him I could taste residue of Jack Daniels.

Within seconds Tommy pulled away. 'There you go, there's your kiss.' He teased. 'Now help me out my lipstick back on.'

I rolled my eyes, grabbing the tube of lipstick in front of us and rolling it up.

As I leaned in to apply it, Tommy squished my frowning cheeks together. 'Why are you upset for I gave you your kiss?'

I nodded. 'Yes, but you gave me a short meaningless one.' My teeth scraped my bottom lip as I trailed off. 'And I missed you that's all.'

I continued fixing up his lipstick, thinking about how to get back at him another time for him not giving me what I wanted.

The director called for a reshoot and Tommy got up out of his chair, slapping my ass as he walked past me.

I squeezed my thighs together as I watched him bang on his drums, throwing his head back and forth causing his hair to go everywhere. It was so hot.

After what felt like a long time they had finally finished filming their music video. Tommy came back over to his chair and I took out a baby wipe, ready to wipe it off for him.

The drummer grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him, in between his spread legs, allowing me to see his bulge in his tight pants.

I bit my lip, suppressing a needy sigh and began wiping away his makeup. 'You shouldn't sit like that.' I whispered, pinching the inside of his thigh.

'Yeah?' He whispered back as I continued wiping away his makeup. 'Why's that?'

I swallowed hard, fighting the urge to close my eyes. 'Your legs.' I stammered. 'Keeping them open like that with tight pants on.'