1.7 ➵ vandalize

"with confidence let it go,
marching on the streets.
background music where i be."
icy, itzy

[ please dont actually vandalize irl yall going
to jaillllll. this is a book and its fiction. if u get arrested, i dont exist :0 ]

nahee had plastered a smile on her face when she saw seven boys in the distance, she shoved her phone in her back pocket, walking over to them

she got along with renjun, as they talked about the aliens and ufos while the others arrived. it was 9pm when they got to nahee's school.

she handed then from of the spray paint and they started spraying some of the walls, nahee putting covidiots on it, very big.

"what if we get caught?" jisung asks, nahee switching spray paints with him, "i'll handle it, no biggie." nahee replied.

a few minutes later nahee ended up 'accidentally' spraying donghyuck which ended the two spraying each other and then all of them were engaged into spraying each other.

after that they all walked to a convenience store, getting some snacks, going to a park, nahee and aeyeon taking pictures of everything.

"hows the weather up there?" ten teased johnny, making the tall boy chase him, aeyeon taking pictures of doyoung, donghyuck bullying nahee, and the others.. were being crackheads.

"push me!" nahee said, running to the swingset and sitting on one of the swings, donghyuck only stared at her amused, "get your ass over here," nahee yelled at him.

donghyuck exhaled and pushed the short girl on the swing, jisung and chenle joining them. in the distance, jeno, jaemin and renjun were binge eating the snacks.

nahee jumped off the swing, her ankles suffering the fall, aeyeon shouting, "oh my god nahee! you good fam?"

nahee nodded and donghyuck only laughed at her, she flipped him off which made him chuckle even more. jisung and chenle admiring the two.

"donghyuck and nahee noona, definitely have something going on," chenle whispered, "i thought i was the only one who thought that," jaehyun appeared, making the two younger boys flinch.

"me too," renjun bursted out of nowhere, "donghyuck used to hate girls after yuna," renjun continued.

"who the fuck is yuna?" taeyong asked, swinging his arm around jaehyun's shoulder, "some bitch who used hyuck," jisung said, renjun hitting his side hearing the boy curse.

it was around 3am in morning, everyone left except for donghyuck and nahee, of course. the two sat on a bench and looked up at the stars in silence.

"how did you and mark become friends?" nahee asked, still staring up at the sky, "i don't even remember," donghyuck laughed.

"imagine maintaining a good friendship? can't relate," nahee chuckled, with a smile on her face, the girl not noticing that donghyuck kept stealing glances at her.