"Hmmm..." he looked above while he was thinking.

He wanted something that would be meaningful for Lennox since he knows she's got a lot going through her mind.

"I dare you..." he looked into his eyes. "to give a message to yourself."

Lennox eyes narrowed and her brows were furrowed while staring at him questionably. "What? Is that... s-serious?"

Jaehyun nodded. "Just pretend that I'm not here so that you won't feel awkward."

Lennox was still in disbelief. "What? Really? A message to myself?" she forced a laugh.

"Yah, a late 16th birthday message for yourself..." he said.

Lennox sat on the opposite side feeling stiff and dumbfounded.

"Go on now, Lennox." he said.

"I'll turn around so you wont see me." Jae stood up and turned away from her so she won't see his face.

It was his way of making her comfortable in letting out her true emotion.

So here it goes...

She breathed deeply and focused her eyes on the camp fire, she drew circles on the found as she tried to focus on what she was going to say.

"Okay... I never really do this but here goes." she said as an intro and she took a deep breath once more before proceeding.

"Lennox, well look at you now, you're already 16 year old. For once, your parents finally allowed you to do what you want and fulfill your bucket list. What's more interesting is you're accomplishing your goals with the person you've secretly admired for three years."

She took a quick glance at Jae even though he was facing the other side. Jaehyun smiled at her words, however Lennox won't be able to see his smile.

"Lennox, you're already a young adult. First, I'd like to say... I'm proud of you 'cause we made it this far."

Jaehyun was just silent, he wanted to absorb everything Lennox would say.

"I am proud of you even though sometimes... I mean, most of the time I doubt you because you're like that. You always have these negative thoughts, you overthink too much, you stress yourself about being not good enough. Why are you like that?"

Her voice was shaking and her hands began to sweat cold, knees shaking and heart bracing swiftly.

"I'm so tired of you being like this."

"Why can't you be like an ordinary teenager? Why can't you go out whenever you want? Why can't you do the things you love without doubts or hesitation? Why do you fear so many things? Why? Why do you have to be this miserable, lonely, boring and worthless girl?"

Jaehyun heard sniffing from her that's when he knew that she was already crying out her emotions.

Jaehyun slightly turned his head taking quick glnce at her, making sure she was still okay. He wanted to say something but he doesn't want to interrupt her.

"You're not like the rest Lennox, you're so... different." she mumbled as she tried to conceal another tear to fall.

"What's holding you back all the time? I'm so tired of you... I'm so... done. Why are you like this? I don't even understand you anymore." there she started to weep so she covered her face with her palms.

"I don't wanna be you anymore, its sucks being you Lennox." she said and her voice cracked, breaking Jaehyun's heart in the process.

He didn't thought that it would go like this, he thought it would be a cheerful message but he was wrong.