The Valentines Dance

Start from the beginning

Cesar tapped Jamal and whispered to him. "Okay, we'll work the dance with you. Only if, you clear OUR debt." Jamal dealt. 

"The whole thing?" Coach Ron questioned.

"Yeah, they'll even help you prep and clean up." Cesar added. "Excuse me, what?" I looked at him. "Why are we throwing in unnecessary perks when he hasn't made a decision?" Jamal asked Cesar. 

"Okay, fine." Coach Ron accepted the deal. "And Jamal, you should probably go with him right now to see exactly what he wants you to do. Y/n can do the cleaning up after the dance." Cesar told him.

"Not a bad idea. Let's go pregame this." Cesar threw Jamal's bookbag at him and grinned. 

"Tick Tock Son!" Coach yelled. "Comingg." Jamal groaned and walked away. 

I sat next to Cesar as he inhaled and exhaled. "He was annoying you that bad huh?" I asked. Cesar nodded rapidly and the bell rang.

| TIME SKIP |

I was in Jasmine's room before she went to Ruby's house. "I just can't believe he asked- He asked me!" She squealed. "I'm so happy for yo-" I was saying until she cut me off. 

"You know, You should wear that dark purple dress. The dramatic one." Jasmine commented. "I don't even wanna go yet I have to." I groaned. "Please wear ittt."  Jasmine looked at me. "Fine! I'll will."

"Yay! Okay, I'm gonna go. Byee!" Jasmine waved. "Bye bye." I smiled and waved as she walked out. I got up and looked in her closet for the dress.

I put it outside the closet door and plopped on the bed. I got a facetime call from Jamal seconds after I laid down.

"Hello?" I answered his face was in the camera fully. "What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Seeing if I can see what dress you are wearing tomorrow. I'm looking around for clues." Jamal replied. "In that case I guess you have to wait until tomorrow." I shrugged and laughed.

"Oh wow. Of course you would do that." Jamal complained. "You know it. I wanna go to sleep or something so-"

"Good night!"

"Night. I love you boo." I laughed. "Ohhh! She lovess you!" I heard Cesar tease in the background.

"Shut up! I love you too N/n. Byee!" He hung up.

CESAR

CESAR
Youuuu LOVEEEE
himmm!

CESAR
He LOVESSS YOUUU

CESAR
N/n and Jamal sittin in a tree

ME
cesar I'm gonna block you

CESAR
ooh nooooo...

ME
Good fuckin night.

CESAR
I don't get a "love you"
either ??? I'm hurt.

ME
I love youuuu!
I am gonna
whoop yourrr asss!
Good nighttttt!

CESAR
I love youuuu tooooo! And you wont do anything lmaooo
anddd GOOOD NIGHT!