The Valentines Dance

Start from the beginning

"Okay, first up, Mia and Ellie." Two girls went up.

"If you think they look alike, it's because they are, ahhh, identical twins. Best part? If one breaks down, you got a backup."

"Next! Margarita, my girl!" A girl smiled and came up, posing. "She's funny, she's smart, and if all that's not true...her boobs!" Jasmine simplified. 

"Are any of them good dancers?"

"You wanna move towards the dance part of the competition? I figured if we'd weed out a few but- Okay ladies you heard the man! Dance!" Jasmine spoke fast then ordered the girls. Jasmine put on music and the girls dance. 

"They aren't such good dancers if you ask me." I whispered. 

Monse cut the music. "I'm sorry, this is the best I could do under such short notice." Jasmine apologized.

"Okay, this is disgusting and uncomfortable. I'm leaving. And if anyone is feeling objectified, they should leave too!" Monse interrogated. The girls stayed where they were.

"Anybody? Anybody? Anybody...Anybody?" Monse kept asking as they all stood there. "Make sure you shut the door before you go, okay? The AC is spilling out and these ladies are already perspiring. Bye!"

"Okay, Ladies. Y'all feel safe right? Respected as women?" Jasmine asked. The girls agreed. "Great. Claudia?" A girl came up to Jasmine. 

"Can you just point out to Ruby, Y/n and I how far you're willing to go. You know. Base wise?" Jasmine instructed. The girl went on a home run. "Home Run!" Jasmine and I gasped. Ruby smiled a bit.

CESAR

CESAR
PLEASE COME TO THE BLEACHERS!

ME
Okay, I'm on my way.

I hopped off the table. "I gotta go. I think Jamal is annoying Cesar too much."

"Damn. Okay. Bye boo!" Jasmine blew a kiss. "Byee!" I waved and blew one back. I ran over and saw Coach Ron. I went behind the pillar and saw Jamal. 

"I'm here-" I saw Cesar about to blow up. "Turner! Diaz!" Coach Ron yelled. Jamal and Cesar got up. "Oh, come on. This dude doesn't understand boundaries.'' Jamal groaned.

"Cesar, stay here real quick." I told him and walked with Jamal. "I need you both tomorrow night." The coach told us.

Jamal and I looked at each other then back at him. "You asking us to the school dance?" I taunted.

"No! I'm chaperoning and now you two are too." Coach Ron ordered. "I'd love to but then I'd have to miss out on the dance and the dance contest and bragging about how I won the dance contest." Jamal tried to excuse himself. 

"Yeah, and I don't want to go." I shrugged. "If she's not going then don't you need a date to win the contest?" Coach Ron asked him.

"Actually I read through the rules and Article 11-b states that technically you don't need a partner to win." Jamal informed the coach.

"Before you embarrass yourself any further, just remember how much you owe me. You're still months away from restitution."

"I can't. Please just suspend me or something." I surrendered. "Months? It can't be months." Jamal complained.