Commotion

Leila

Leila

I woke up with my little brother rashaun jumping on on me. Gosh this little rascal.

"Ray! Get off of me!" He stopped and looked at me for a second then continued jumping on me. "RAY GET OFF OF ME!" I said as I pushed him off the bed and he hit his head on the corner of the table. Omg I'm so dumb! He started crying then I got up and took him to my mom.

"Dear lord, what happened now!?" She said to me. "I may or may no have pushed him off the bed and he hit his head." "Leila! Just go get ready we'll talk about it when you get home!" "Kay momma" I ran up the stairs and got ready for school doing my edges and getting dressed.

Once I got downstairs i went to the kitchen and got an apple. Leaving the house I heard my mom yell "YOU BEST BE HOME ONCE SCHOOL FINISHES, COME IMMEDIATELY!" "okay mom!" I responded and left the house.

Getting out my car I went inside the school and into the office. There was this one girl with black hair and purple strands in front of her hair giving me a deadly look along with this other light skinned boy. He was fionnneee as the fuck not gonna lie. I sat down and waited to be assisted. Once a student was done talking to the office lady I went up to her, got my schedule and went to find my locker.

 Once a student was done talking to the office lady I went up to her, got my schedule and went to find my locker

Jordan

I headed out my house and went to school, picking up kenity on the way. Kenity is my girlfriend of 3 years and I trust her with my whole heart. I love this girl maneee. Even though we have gone through our ups and downs I trust her and love her. No one else can replace her.

I was walking in with kenity and she said that her cousin is coming in today so we was finna go pick her up at the office. Once we got there I saw kenity eyeing this one girl, guessing she was new I also death glared her. I hate new kids. Not gonna lie she was kinda bad but I'm with kenity and I love her so a nigga can't be doing nothing.

Leila

Once I was done finding my locker I saw this other girl with blond hair. She was cute ngl but I'm pretty sure she's new so I wanted to meet her. I went up to her and introduced myself.

"Hey! I'm Leila, what's your name?" "Oh hey, I'm Jaqueline " she says "well I'm new here and I pretty sure you are too" I say. "Is it that obvious?" I shake my head no "Only to some" she chuckles and I do too. "You seem nice. Where are you from?" "Oh me? I'm from Colorado" I say as she nods "I'm from L.A" we start walking to our classes while getting to know each other.

As we entered class everyone looked at us while we walked to to back of the classroom. I noticed that Jaqueline waved at the girl and boy that were glaring at me earlier. I wonder how she knows them? "Hey, you know them?" I whispered to her pointing at them. She nods her head yes "That girl is my cousin and that's her boyfriend." "Damnit" I whispered under my breath. "What do you mean 'damnit'?" "Shit, umm .. well I thought that guy was cute, that's all" I told her.

"Bitch you can't say he's cute I just told you he has a girlfriend!" She yells at me getting the whole classes attention. "Ms. Lopez would you like to share with us what all this commotion is about?" The teacher asks Jaqueline. "Of course! This Thot ass right here called my cousins boyfriend cute!" She tells the whole class.

The girl with the purple strands of hair gets up and walks over to me grabbing me by my hair. "Ouch! please stop I didn't mean to!" I say as she drags me out the classroom. I can for sure beat ass but she's not worth it, especially not for some boy I don't even know.

The girl punches me twice before a girl with blue hair pushes her off of me. I look up at her and she was bad asf, wish I looked like her. Blue haired girl takes me to the bathroom and try's to clean my face which wasn't beat bad due to the fact that she was kinda weak. "I'm sorry, Jaqueline is too much. So is kenity." She says getting a wet paper towel. "It's fine, it's just I didn't think that calling a nigga cute would lead to me getting punched in the first day of school." I say as I roll my eyes.

"It jus be like dat" she says, I nod and get up finishing cleaning myself. I redo my make up and my hair looking like a bad bitch. I look at myself from the mirror sticking my tongue out and began twerking. Blue haired girl going behind me hyping me up and recording me. Jesus this is the friendship that I needed for so long.

"Aye, i never caught your name?" I say putting on some lip gloss "it's Angela" " that's coo. I'm Leila. Can I call you Angel instead?" I say getting my stuff and walking out the bathroom with Angela by my side. "For sure" she says before giving me her number and leaving to her next class.