Chapter Four

Michelle started crying as we all found the room where she was being held captive in.

I pushing the door open, but it wouldn't budge.

"I think there's something that's blocking the door from inside the room".

Vinnie said as he watched Paul use his X-ray vision.

He saw what looked like to be an old surgeon's room, where many human corpses were locked up in the individual morgues.

"Oh my god, that's so sick"!

The Starchild almost vomited as he stopped using his powers for now.

"Let's rescue Michelle and get the hell outta here"!

Eric Singer whispered as Gene used his strength to barge in through the door.

Michelle was glad to see her spaceking.

But she was covered in bruises and her mouth was covered with a rolled up brown paper towel.

"Ohh my spacequeen. I'm so glad that we all found you".

Tommy held her in his arms bridal style and me and Vinnie smiled as we looked at each other.

"I was jumped by these crazy psycho guys and then they kidnapped me and brought me here and tied me to the hospital bed. And then, they left me here to die".

Michelle told everyone.

Just then, Fido began to growl at something and we all saw what it was.

"IM GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER YOU PSYCHO BITCHES"!

Tommy angrily summoned his lightning KISSterian powers and we all backed away to give him some space and not get electrocuted by accident.

We watched as Tommy the power of lightning to electrocute the bad guys to death.

Their eyeballs were popped right out of their skulls.

And then, they were decapitated.