"There's no need to do that!"

Right now, it's after school where I tell my new friend about all my dumb encounters with psycho-chan.

I wasn't planning to go home, anyway.

He may be an apparition but that doesn't mean I can't gossip.

I can't even tell if gossiping is fun or not. I haven't had fun in a long time…

But I have with Hanako. When he was trying to embarrass me the other time…

He sat in front of me on the floor with his legs crossed while he listened to me carefully.

I did, too.

"First of all, why did you cry the other day? It still doesn't make any sense…"

"What if I told you I don't like to talk about that?"

I shut my mouth.

Eh!? Naze ka? Why?

"Ok…, " I slowed down.

"Secondly, why can Psycho-chan see you? I should only be able to because of our bond, right?"

"Correct, but there are people that can see the supernatural like you. They are closer to life and death at the same time."

"They will die eventually…"

"U-huh, " I agreed.

"..."

Matte...

"I'm gonna die?!"

"Wha- no! " my friend panicked, "There are also people that were born with powers to see us supernaturals, like exorcists. Haven't you noticed your whole life?"

Come to think of it, I have but I haven't actually given it much thought.

"I've seen these little bunnies a lot around the school before I met you… I guess every time I notice them, they disappear before I could even look at them correctly…"

"They're called Mokke, " he corrected me.

"Yes, Mokke…"

"Yeah, so you're not gonna die! I'm happy!" Hanako began to chant and float high up around the bathroom with his baby hands in the air and like the short juvenile he was.

"Kawaii…"

After throwing a happy tantrum he went back to the surface to take his seat again.

"Third question!"

"How did you catch me when I stumbled back in the very beginning? We couldn't touch each other then…" I said.

"Well… I put a blanket to catch you… like a hammock…"

"Huh…"

"Forth question! " he shouted in his cat-like voice as hi clapped his hands together.

"Right, " I tried to remember what it was… Ah!

"You called me donut the other day... Why?"

I watched how the boy's face turned rosier and rosier. In fact, it wasn't 'rosy' anymore.

He took his index fingers and he continually pushed them, causing them to hit one another.

"I-I-I don't really like talking about myself…" he trailed off.

But due to my begging face, he did it anyway.

"I-, " he started, " I-I…"

" I like donuts…"