𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍
𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀
⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 📍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀⇏ ⇏ ⇏ ⇏

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I was in a deep sleep when I heard shuffling in my bedroom, I opened my eyes and groaned seeing my sister going through my stuff.

"Coco what are you doing," I mumbled as I pulled myself up on the bed.

"I'm going to this party with Kamari and Kimora, all the grown niggas gon be there. I just need some earrings though," she answered me as she continued going through my jewelry box.

I pulled out my phone checking the time, my eyes bulged out my head seeing that it was midnight.

"Who said you can go to this party? Its midnight and you know Auntie Yana don't play that."

She sucked her teeth, "I'm sneaking out and she's always onna shit, who cares. Why don't you come with?" She questioned me as she cut on my bedside light.

I scrunched up my face, "whose party is it?"

She shrugged, "ion know.. but they got weed and drinks so I'm finna get hella drunk. Come on, get dressed!"

I sighed deeply but stood to my feet and went to our bathroom so that I could brush my teeth and wash my face. After I did that I took off my pink silk bonnet and ran the hot comb through my bob.

"Is it cold out," I question Coco who was dressed in a little ass maroon dress with a pair of clear PINK slides on her feet.

"Probably, but who knows

"Probably, but who knows.. I need the niggas to think I'm older!" She exclaimed applying her clear lip gloss to her already glossed lips.

I rolled my eyes and just slipped on a pair of blue tights with a matching jacket. I put on my silver chain and matching studs. For shoes, I just put on some black no show socks and grabbed my black and brown furry slides.